Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking News: New Pic of Jacob and Bella in Rabbitt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Breaking News: New Pic of Jacob and Bella in Rabbitt Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News: New Pic of Jacob and Bella in Rabbitt   Breaking News: New Pic of Jacob and Bella in Rabbitt Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:09 pm

Finally something new!!!! Here is a new pic from New Moon and an excerpt from an article from the LA times.

From hisgoldeneyes.com:

Breaking News: New Pic of Jacob and Bella in Rabbitt 30i9h5wIt’s now July, and Weitz will face 6,000-plus screaming fans as he unveils never-before-seen footage from “New Moon” at Comic-Con International in San Diego on Thursday. At last year’s convention, months before “Twilight” was released, the delighted squeals were nearly deafening. Driving home from a day of post-production, Weitz says he understands what’s at stake. There are 450 visual effects shots to complete, in addition to the score and the movie’s soundtrack, which he says will feature songs from Radiohead, Muse and Band of Skulls, among others. But the sequences he’s readying for the event — one, an action scene that will feature some of those effects, the other, a love scene sure to elicit hysteria from the crowd — will be done in time.

It's finally nice to get some new exciting news for a change. I LOVE JACOB'S (Taylor's) EXPRESSION! And as usual, I hate Kstew's expression, acting, the list goes on and on. It's still that same lame face she always has. Well, I guess it's nice to know nothing has changed there (that's sarcasm). Though, I still love the pic. This looks exactly like what I imagined after their date to the movie theater, where he is keeping her warm. Very Happy

And finally news about the soundtrack! Muse is no surprise, but Radiohead kind of was. Plus, Band of Skulls, I have one of their songs, and for me they just aren't Twilighty - if that's a word - enough for me. They sound too pop, too mainstream. But, I'll hold all my judging until I actually hear what song is chosen.

And to hear what scenes are to be chosen for Comic Con! Epic win!
For the action scene: I'm hoping for MOTORCYCLES! But, who knows. But, I can't figure out what "love scene" he's talking about. I can't believe they would show an Italy scenes. I would think they would keep that pretty much under wraps, except for what we've already seen. Maybe . . . I really have no idea. Now I have to read New Moon again, for the, what is it, seventh time. lol Very Happy

Let's just thank the lord for finally having some news!
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: New Pic of Jacob and Bella in Rabbitt   Breaking News: New Pic of Jacob and Bella in Rabbitt Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:54 pm

Yes, finally something new!!!!

I'm am right on page with you Kim when considering the picture. Taylor = Awesome. KStew = crickets. It looks like they are in the truck (what with the window directly being behind their heads). I was thinking this is where Jacob is about to drop Bella off and "Edward" whispers, be happy, but she doesn't look like she has been cliff diving in that pic, no matter how long afterword.

Yes, Radiohead and Muse again! I am so happy now I could just die. Both always have music that is kind of haunting so it's perfect for New Moon. They both were in the movie last year, and I hope Radiohead actually makes it on CD this time. I haven't heard Band of Skulls, I will have to look them up....

As for ComicCon, I will be waiting at home for these sneak peaks to be pouring over the internet. The love scene is probably the one in the beginning right before Bella's party, with Edward talking to her about how he would kill himself if she died. *snickers* Emo Edward lol

Thank goodness for the LA times!!!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: New Pic of Jacob and Bella in Rabbitt   Breaking News: New Pic of Jacob and Bella in Rabbitt Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:04 pm

Dazzled_By_Edward wrote:

I'm am right on page with you Kim when considering the picture. Taylor = Awesome. KStew = crickets.

The love scene is probably the one in the beginning right before Bella's party, with Edward talking to her about how he would kill himself if she died. *snickers* Emo Edward lol

Thank goodness for the LA times!!!

Hahaha!!! Love that: KStew = Crickets
I was laughing so hard, because it is so true!

Oh . . and for the "love scene" that's probably it. It's going to be interesting how they set up that conversation, because in the book, they are watching Romeo and Juliet, that's how that conversation begins. I just keep asking myself, why can't they just stick to the book for the story line? I know they have to change some things, but the story is already written for them.

I recall in one of the behind-the-scenes interviews on the Twilight DVD, a producer saying, "We're not making Twilight, the book, the movie." It's like really? If you're not making the book "into" a movie, and you're changing the story line **cough** (like in Twilight) you don't have Twilight anymore. You have something that looks like Twilight, but really isn't. Do you know what I mean?

P:S: Hahaha! Emo Rob . . . Priceless
Back to top Go down
Erikalovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Erikalovestwilight

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: New Pic of Jacob and Bella in Rabbitt   Breaking News: New Pic of Jacob and Bella in Rabbitt Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:02 pm

I absolutely love it!!!! I can't wait to see more new pics and interviews come out!! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erika1975
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: New Pic of Jacob and Bella in Rabbitt   Breaking News: New Pic of Jacob and Bella in Rabbitt Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:29 pm

EEEEEEP!
i literally squealed when i saw that picture!! lol
YAY FOR NEW STUFF!
& yes-
i'll be waiting for the leaked footage from comic con to come on youtube.. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: New Pic of Jacob and Bella in Rabbitt   Breaking News: New Pic of Jacob and Bella in Rabbitt Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:51 am

Hmmm....

I like the photograph. Taylor looks pretty intense and K-Stew looks bored. Sigh. Some things will never change.

As for the soundtrack, I had not heard officially that Radiohead will be on it. That is interesting, but seeing how they were featured in the closing credits of Twilight, not too surprising. The Band of Skulls on the other hand, well, they sound like they would be one of those screamo bands that can be a little frightening at times. I looked them up on iTunes and was greatly disapointed because there sound is more pop than alternative and they sound like a gruffer Secondhand Serenade.

At least we finally got some news. Thanks for posting this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: New Pic of Jacob and Bella in Rabbitt   Breaking News: New Pic of Jacob and Bella in Rabbitt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: New Pic of Jacob and Bella in Rabbitt
Page 1 of 1