Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little Ashes on youtube

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Little Ashes on youtube Empty
PostSubject: Little Ashes on youtube   Little Ashes on youtube Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:15 pm

Jah, someone uploaded the movie to youtube. now, it's rated R for a reason so don't watch it unless you feel you can handle such things. It probably won't be there for very long so I suggest watching it as soon as possible. It's broken into 10 parts and part 4 is my FAVORITE! I haven't seen so many adorably sweet scenes in a movie...EVAR!

Bravo Rob, Bravo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuBZ4WqyZYg&feature=related

If you're like me you didn't quite understand what Rob meant when he said he has a connection to Dali. Seeing this film, it's much easier to understand what he was talking about. LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Ashes on youtube   Little Ashes on youtube Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:25 pm

*swoons like an idiot* It's soooooo romantic...;^;
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Little Ashes on youtube   Little Ashes on youtube Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:39 am

Thanks for letting us know. My sister and I were dying to see it when it came out, but none of the theaters near us showed it. Sad All I have to say is wow, that was incredible and so sweet. Rob is such a talented actor and he portrayed Dalí so well. I just can't wait to see what he can bring to us in the future.

I'm really excited I can say I have seen Rob in something other than just Twilight. lol

And I think he has more chemistry with Javier than KStew. Just saying.... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion

PostSubject: Re: Little Ashes on youtube   Little Ashes on youtube Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:06 pm

Dazzled_By_Edward wrote:
Thanks for letting us know. My sister and I were dying to see it when it came out, but none of the theaters near us showed it. Sad All I have to say is wow, that was incredible and so sweet. Rob is such a talented actor and he portrayed Dalí so well. I just can't wait to see what he can bring to us in the future.

I'm really excited I can say I have seen Rob in something other than just Twilight. lol

And I think he has more chemistry with Javier than KStew. Just saying.... Smile
HAHAAA I know right? The whole time the chemistry was amazing. It further proves my theory that any lack of emotional intensity in Twilight was due to kstew's cold nature.

It also proves he can @#$%&*! act. Twilight wasn't a fluke. Rob has major talent and I came away from this movie a big fan of Javier too. <--He was Lorca. They were fabulous!
Back to top Go down
Erikalovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Erikalovestwilight

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Little Ashes on youtube   Little Ashes on youtube Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:05 pm

I ordered it from Amazon UK and should get it hopefully tomorrow. I ordered 2 of his other movie/t.v. series as well. Can't wait to see Little Ashes though, it's been driving me nuts that I would have to drive to Berkeley to see it. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erika1975
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Ashes on youtube   Little Ashes on youtube Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Ashes on youtube
Page 1 of 1