Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sick of rumours anyone?

Go down 
+3
jjfudd123
teamedwardjacobaddict
team_robward
7 posters
AuthorMessage
team_robward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
team_robward

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Sick of rumours anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Sick of rumours anyone?   Sick of rumours anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:12 am

Hey It's Sophie here!
I'm a proud Rob lover and it really makes me sad when gossip mags and sites make up stupid rumours about Rob,Kris and any of the cast!

Today I was incredably sadden to hear on my own TV that Kristen is pregant with Rob's love child!
Yes that's right! I'm sorry if I'm angry, but I feel really sorry for Rob and Kristen!

XXX
Sophie
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~teamrobward
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Sick of rumours anyone?   Sick of rumours anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:15 am

I know what you mean. Haven't seen that Kristen is pregant yet.
Back to top Go down
jjfudd123
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jjfudd123

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Sick of rumours anyone?   Sick of rumours anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:10 am

well that's a new one lol. but yea i'm sick of them as well
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chipmunks4lyfe
curuia
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
curuia

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Sick of rumours anyone?   Sick of rumours anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:20 am

OMG yea im sick of all the rumors!

just this morning, im startled awake by my 10yr old sis screaming something 2 me. Only then do I realise that she wanted me listening 2 the RADIO which reported that Kstew is pregnant and its with Rob, and you know what i did? I laughed out loud!

We've gotten so many rumors and gossip that are Fake that I'm just laughing them off now. I'm mad at the same time too. Yea, i know that all these rumors come form gossip sites and I'm glad that I have better sources to rely on. Tap being one of them. I never pick up any gossip magazine or go to the web sites cuz srsly, whats the point.

I've ranted enough I guess and what I guess I mean is that these celebrity's are People too and I think they should get a little more space. I don't care about the little things :OMG KStew fell. OMG rob did this, OMG thr human! leave um a little privacy, I know that being a celebrity has its ups and downs but still.

I think the least we can do is ignore all these rumors.

rant done, lol
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Sick of rumours anyone?   Sick of rumours anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:02 pm

Hmm... that is a new one that I haven't heard, and hope to never hear. Does the media really believe that we are that gullible. I mean , I watch my E! (mostly the Soup and Chealsea Lately but sometimes E! News come on) but I always know to take this crap with a grain of salt. My dad and I enjoy looking at the super market tabloids and laughing at them. We find it hilarious whenever they talk about anybody, not just the Twilight stars. I find it funny when they are like "Rob tells Kristen it's him or Michael or he's going to New York." But what they forget to mention is that he is going to NY to film a movie. I hate it when they say "a source tells us." It could be me calling and telling them this crap.

No one really had to read that, I just wanted to get it all out of my head. It's basically a bunch on nonsence. =]

Rob lover's unite in the R.P.P.P (Robert Pattinson Protection Program)!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion

PostSubject: Sick of rumours anyone?   Sick of rumours anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Ha Ha Ha! Really? That one makes me laugh. It's so ridiculous! It seems that these rumors are getting more and more outrageous as time goes on. Frankly, I am sick of all this bull! It needs to stop. The other day I saw an article about how Rob said to KStew: It's me or him (talking about her bf). It's like really? Are you serious? Were you there, with them, when this conversation was talking place?

Give me a break! It wouldn't surprise me if the next article said: "Rob Pattinson sells soul for cup of coffee."

All it is, is just a ploy to sell, sell, sell. The media doesn't care if the story is true or not, not as long as it is about Twilight, because they know, either way, it will make a profit.

You know, lately, I've been avoiding certain TV shows, because I know they will talk about Rob and the other Twilight cast members. Extorting them, making up silly rumors and stories. It makes me sick! It's horrible!

Rob has it the worst. It seems as if everyone wants a piece of him. It isn't hard to believe, that he would think everyone is out to get him. It's anything for an RPattz story, these days. The truth is that no story is to be had. When Rob decides to fly to the moon, on the back of brightly colored Unicorns with wings, singing the Star Spangled Banner- that will be the day when a really story has evolved, but not now.

It seems that privacy is a rare commodity these days, especially when it comes to Rob. It makes me so sad and mad to hear of these mobbing's, the stalking, the watching his every move. He can't walk across the street without being attacked. He didn't sigh up for that. No one should have to deal with that. I don't think anyone want's to see him in ten years, curled up in a ball, in a room with padded walls, saying "They wouldn't stop. No, they wouldn't stop." It's a common story. I've seen it a thousand times.

The only one who can do anything about it, is TWILIGHT NATION. If one person can change the world, think of what a whole fandom could do. Things need to change and they need to change now!

Okay. I have had my rant for today. I'm sorry for the length. It's just that it makes me so mad, that I have to rant.

And I have to copy you Dazzled_By_Edward because you took the words right out of my mouth . . .

Rob lover's unite in the R.P.P.P (Robert Pattinson Protection Program)

Pray for Rob, he needs it.
P.S: I still need ideas to find a way to show Rob our love and support!
Back to top Go down
team_robward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
team_robward

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Thanks! :)   Sick of rumours anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:57 pm

It's Sophie again!
I'd just like to say thank you everyone I'm glad we all feel the same way!
I've heard all these absolutly crazy rumours!
And it truley just makes me sick, Rob and Kristen are people too, and it's horrible people are making up stupid stuff about them just to make money!
When I heard about the Kristen being pregant thing, I too burst out laughing! My mum asked me why I wasn't crying since I love Rob so much! And I realised people might actually believe this stuff!

Cheers,
Sophie
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~teamrobward
teamjacob112410
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamjacob112410

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Sick of rumours anyone?   Sick of rumours anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:29 pm

I hate it to it gets annoying when they just start a rumor when it makes no sence!!!
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Sick of rumours anyone?   Sick of rumours anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:36 pm

My friend told me about the K-Stew pregnancy thing and I laughed. She honestly believed it. I think that we need to get the message out that these are just really stupid rumors. No Rob and K-Stew are not dating. No she is not pregnant. He did not move to NY because of her. It is just so stupid! Give them a break! Who cares if they are or are not doing something? If they go to a party or get a new haircut or are dating someone? If they are doing something that will affect Twilight Nation, then we should hear. Like say, K-Stew really was pregnant. How would they film Eclipse? Or if Rob was critically injured and really is in a wheelchair. How would he finish out the movies? If it is just something stupid, leave them alone. If it is something that will change the course of the movies, then let us know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sick of rumours anyone?   Sick of rumours anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sick of rumours anyone?
Page 1 of 1