Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nicole needs your halp!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Nicole needs your halp! Empty
PostSubject: Nicole needs your halp!   Nicole needs your halp! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:56 pm

Hey guys, Nicole here.

Today I bought a massively big suitcase for Comic Con (17 days, omggggg). This thing is huge, biggest suitcase i've ever owned. Only problem is ... it's boring

Nicole needs your halp! Photo103

yeah, so I was struck with an idea and couldn't think of better people to help me than Twilight Nation!

My hope is that you guys will send me bumper stickers from where you are (Arkansas, New York, England, Australia ... whatever says your state or country name). Send me your bumper sticker and it will make it's way on my suitcase and down with me to Comic Con later this month! Cool?

I leave on the 21st so your mission is to send your bumper sticker as soon as you can before I leave so it can make it on my suitcase. Please don't spend too much $$. I can't think of the running rate for bumper stickers in today's economy but spend consciously.

Please send all bumper stickers to;

P.O. BOX 2461
Gresham, OR 97030

REMEMBER, it needs to be ASAP there's only two and a half weeks. You can do it, I believe in you!

THANKS TWILIGHT NATION!

N
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com
teamjacob112410
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamjacob112410

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Nicole needs your halp! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole needs your halp!   Nicole needs your halp! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:34 pm

Of course we'll helpp you Nicole!!
We got your back!

NY, FTW!
Back to top Go down

Nicole needs your halp!
Page 1 of 1