Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (:

Go down 
+2
iAmConnor
edward_dazzles_me
6 posters
AuthorMessage
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (: Empty
PostSubject: Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (:   Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (: Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:34 am

On Sunday Rachelle is coming to Australia & i'm going to meet her at the expo! I'll tell you guys all about it ^^
Back to top Go down
iAmConnor
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
iAmConnor

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (:   Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (: Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:20 am

yay! no-one ever comes to Australia Crying or Very sad
we're always forgotten
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (:   Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (: Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:26 am

Awesome! Have a ton of fun for us!
Back to top Go down
Erikalovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Erikalovestwilight

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (:   Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (: Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:04 am

Make sure to takes some pictures for us to see!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erika1975
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

PostSubject: Re: Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (:   Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (: Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:29 am

Okay so I met Rachelle today!

It was soo totally awesome, she is the nicest person!

I will post pictures later...right now im tired and not bothered to wait for photobucket xD
Back to top Go down
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

PostSubject: Re: Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (:   Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (: Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:37 pm

Rachelle was totally awesome!
Well heres my rundown of the day:
Okay so me and my friend Rosie got there and went straight to Rachelle's signing booth. We were so pumped, then we were like one person away and like shaking and then went up to her. She was the nicest person ever (and a lefty!) She talked to us for a bit, personalised our books and wrote a message!

Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (: IMG_0284

Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (: IMG_0282

Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (: IMG_0315

After that we walked around for a bit, went to the borders stall and the GFTG stall (I got the New Moon Poster & Team Edward Shoelaces..It was soo hard to choose at GFTG, so much awesome stuff!) and then we went and got great seats for Rachelle's Q&A. Before her Q&A there was some random thing for dragonball Z fans where they were doing some war cry or something...we were sitting there like wtf xD but then Rachelle came on and I asked 2 questions...Have you read all the books in the saga & if you have which is your fave and what scene are you looking forward to filming the most? and is breaking dawn going to be a movie? Her answer to #1 was yes she had, her fave was twilight & shes looking forward to filimg her death (and she wasnts a hot riley Razz) and to #2 she hopes BD will be a movie and then my friend Rosie asked what was the cast's reaction when they were told they had a new director? and how do you think James & Victoria met? to #1 she was like the cast was shocked because they loved Catherine and to #2 she wouldn't tell us cause tshe thought it was up to the imagination.

Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (: IMG_0298

Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (: IMG_0306
Then after her Q&A we left...
Overall it was an awesome day, some people were a bit freaky haha but awesome at the same time Wink
Back to top Go down
Erikalovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Erikalovestwilight

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (:   Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (: Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:50 pm

That is awesome!! Thanks for the info and the pictures! She is so pretty!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erika1975
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (:   Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (: Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:39 pm

That's really cool! She does seem like a really nice person, and easy to get along with. And just out of curiosity, what kind of expo was it where they would be talking about Dragon Ball Z? lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

PostSubject: Re: Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (:   Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (: Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:47 am

no problem guys ^^

it was called supanova...it wasn't just twilight, it was like star wars, star trek and anime and other things...basically a geek convention but rachelle was there so i had to go xD
Back to top Go down
ForeverDazzled_x
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ForeverDazzled_x

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (:   Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (: Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:44 am

This looked really awesomee! Wish I could've gone. I live up on the Gold Coast & couldn't make it down to Sydney =( I went to Brissy's Supanova 'coz Peter Facinelli was supposed to come but he got cancelled 'coz of NM filming. Very depressing -.- Still went for merch though (Y)
But it sounds like you had heaps of fun ^__^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (:   Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rachelle Lafevre is coming to Australia...woooo (:
Page 1 of 1