Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program)

Go down 
+2
edward_dazzles_me
Dazzled_By_Edward
6 posters
AuthorMessage

R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program) Empty
PostSubject: R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program)   R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:14 pm

Yesterday, with the cab incident, not to mention the several mobbing's that have proceeded it, it is obvious that there is lacking enthusiasm, protection, etc., from Rob's bodyguards. So I believe it is up to us Twilight Nation to do something. I have established the R.P.P.P or the Rob Pattinson Protection Program and this cool graphic to go with it. Very Happy We vow to protect Rpattz in any way. For example, not looking at Paparazzi pictures (though exceptions will be granteed), or if one were to meet RPattz, be nice, and keep a respectable distance, or other small things like that, etc. For those who want to join, of their own free will, just post this graphic. Customized one's will be made upon demand.
Now for the honor of bestowing Team Captain 1 . . . and it goes to Sammi! With Sammi's AWESOME skills, he is sure to be safe.
R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program) RPPPSammi

And for Team Captain 2 . . . the honor goes to Folklorn. Who can argue with her enthusiasm?
R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program) RPPPFolklorn

Oh my. . . I just realized how serious I sound! I get that way when it's something I care about. HA HA HA! We all need to laugh at ourselves once in a while. But, seriously, join the R.P.P.P, we want to keep our leader safe don't we? Very Happy

R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program) RPPP2
I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program)   R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:33 pm

H3LL YES! Thank you for the honor. I feel so loved ;^;
That is going in my sig!

Dude, I freaking forgot the R in my button o_O
Frick! *runs to fix*
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program)   R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:52 pm

We will save you Rob, for both your sake and ours. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program)   R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:16 am

omg i want one!!! can you make one that says morgan?? (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program)   R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:28 am

edward_dazzles_me wrote:
omg i want one!!! can you make one that says morgan?? (:

Here you go! Display your RPattz love. lol. Laughing

R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program) RPPPMorgan
Back to top Go down
Irish_Vampire93
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Irish_Vampire93

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program)   R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:17 pm

ohhh can i have one too???? one that says Tina please?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1367224/
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program)   R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:21 am

wooot (:

thanks!! hopefully it works, i have never managed to get dignatures to work on here :S
Back to top Go down
#1twilighter08
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
#1twilighter08

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program)   R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:58 pm

oooh!!! can i have one! i reckon that the papparazzi (can't spell) shud just la off Rob and let him do his job! i mean he was running from them and crazed fans when the almost accident happened!
Back to top Go down
failariel94
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
failariel94

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program)   R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:34 pm

Cool, and I have one too! (and if it's too much trouble can you have it say Taylor)

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program)   R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:32 pm

Um, if it's not too much of a hassle, could I have one that says Dana? That would be totally awesome. xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program)   R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.P.P.P (Rob Pattinson Protection Program)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Pictures :: Fan Art/ Support-
Jump to: