Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rob mobbed!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Rob mobbed! Empty
PostSubject: Rob mobbed!   Rob mobbed! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:59 am

OKAYYY. As much as I feel sorry for the poor guy,, I also find this kind of hilarious... hahaha
see for yourself! ;D

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Rob mobbed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob mobbed!   Rob mobbed! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:25 pm

Poor Rob. He was probably worrying he was going to die the whole time. Why would people that claim to be his fans put him through something like that. But I will admit, it is pretty freaking funny. Those girls sure do know how to make a fool of themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion

Rob mobbed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob mobbed!   Rob mobbed! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:48 pm

. . .
I really don't need to say anything. You all know what I'll say.
Back to top Go down

Rob mobbed! Empty
PostSubject: Rob mobbed!   Rob mobbed! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:55 pm

This is getting way way out of hand. Just today Rob was almost RUN OVER BY A CAR trying to get away from these over zealous fans. I think that there should be a P.S.A about set visits or something on the podcast. I mean there is no excuse for that kind of behavior.
But . . . I better not get too much more into it because I'll probably start screaming and yelling and rambling. . . or maybe throw my computer out the window. Wink

***Save Rob. Protect Narnia. ***
Back to top Go down

Rob mobbed! Empty
PostSubject: Rob mobbed!   Rob mobbed! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:03 pm

Okay . . I just read the article again on newmoonmovie.org, and etonline.com has a article up to. . . he wasn't ALMOST hit by a car he WAS hit by a car trying to get away from these . . . I really don't know what to call them. They can't be Rob Pattinson fans because NO FAN would ever put him in any harm in any way . . . I guess "supposedly" - (they use the term loosely) - that a taxi hit him in the hip, but he was fine. THANK GOD!
That could have ended terribly!!! We need to start a ROB PATTINSON PROTECTION PROGRAM because his bodyguards are obviously not doing enough. Sammi would take the lead, then Folklorn, and hopefully every one on the forum.
And . . . **fighting the urge to continue***
I have to stop before this turns into a five page vent about my love for Rob. I told you I would start to ramble . . . and wait I just threw my computer out the window. Oh well. I needed to vent.

** Save Rob. Protect Narnia**
** Official Member of the Rob Pattinson Protection Program**
Back to top Go down

Rob mobbed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob mobbed!   Rob mobbed! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:23 pm

kpattz87 wrote:
Okay . . I just read the article again on newmoonmovie.org, and etonline.com has a article up to. . . he wasn't ALMOST hit by a car he WAS hit by a car trying to get away from these . . . I really don't know what to call them. They can't be Rob Pattinson fans because NO FAN would ever put him in any harm in any way . . . I guess "supposedly" - (they use the term loosely) - that a taxi hit him in the hip, but he was fine. THANK GOD!
That could have ended terribly!!! We need to start a ROB PATTINSON PROTECTION PROGRAM because his bodyguards are obviously not doing enough. Sammi would take the lead, then Folklorn, and hopefully every one on the forum.
And . . . **fighting the urge to continue***
I have to stop before this turns into a five page vent about my love for Rob. I told you I would start to ramble . . . and wait I just threw my computer out the window. Oh well. I needed to vent.

** Save Rob. Protect Narnia**
** Official Member of the Rob Pattinson Protection Program**
Oh h3ll yes! I'll be making a graphic for that!!!
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Arianna

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Rob mobbed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob mobbed!   Rob mobbed! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:10 pm

Um.. wow.. this is.. wow. O_O

I can't really talk about this, being 20 minutes outside of nyc. He's so close..

Yet so far.

*sobs*
Back to top Go down
katie cullen :]
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
katie cullen :]

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Rob mobbed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob mobbed!   Rob mobbed! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:25 pm

aw, POOR ROB!! that'd be pretty freaking weird.. aww what a quiet, shy little guy, all exposed to crazy women! that'd be super awkward.. aw..
man, i know i'd be going crazy too though if i saw him on the streets.....xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rob mobbed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob mobbed!   Rob mobbed! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob mobbed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Off Topic :: Misc. Topics-
Jump to: