Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight Video Game

Go down 
+3
ohmyedward
QuoteGirl
GlitchInMyBrain
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Twilight Video Game Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Video Game   Twilight Video Game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:53 pm

I think the possiblity of Twilight as a video game was discussed in an episode awhile back. I guess Brandon Gardner listens to TA because he's making one!

Twilight Video Game

Brandon Gardner, a game developer and fellow Twilight fan, is working on developing a video game for Twilight! To view more details and to keep updated on the latest development check Brandon's MySpace here. (http://www.myspace.com/brainjunkstudioprogrammer)

Twilight The Video Game is a game that will based very closely to the events in the book and the movie. The game will feature both single player and multiplayer game play. The single player campaign will be designed to initially allow players to experience story events from either Bella’s or Edwards’s perspective. Bella’s perspective will be adapted to be very close to both the Twilight book and movie. Edward’s perspective will be adapted according to the storytelling as presented in the unfinished version of Midnight Sun. Both perspectives will be monitored, and reviewed by Stephenie Meyer to ensure the highest quality possible in terms of storytelling.
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Video Game   Twilight Video Game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:06 pm

Really? That is awesome!

I remember going into a video game store with my brother and asking if there was going to be a Twilight game. The employee said no. Ha! It will be so cool!

Do you know what system it will be for? Wii, Playstation, xbox, DS, computer?

Thanks for posting this! I am so excited!
Back to top Go down
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Video Game   Twilight Video Game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:27 pm

QuoteGirl wrote:
Really? That is awesome!

I remember going into a video game store with my brother and asking if there was going to be a Twilight game. The employee said no. Ha! It will be so cool!

no i'm not sure what it will be for, i looked on his myspace and it didn't say but i'll post it as soon as i figure it out
Back to top Go down
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Video Game   Twilight Video Game Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:03 pm

THIS WOULD BE AWESOME!!!
except for the fact that i still refuse to read Midnight Sun and playing in Edward's perspective might tempt me.... lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Video Game   Twilight Video Game Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:29 pm

Bella's perspective would be so boring compared to Edward's. With him we could be like spies and stalk people. lol. That would be amazing fun.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
nomadgirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
nomadgirl

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Video Game   Twilight Video Game Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:50 pm

What will be Bella's point? Level 1...keep Bella from tripping...
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightnomads.com
fatalrisk
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
fatalrisk

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Video Game   Twilight Video Game Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:30 pm

There is room for a game to be made within the story but a lot of it would be filler and it would depend on the type of game they would want to produce I think if a game were to be made the best idea would be something like the Harry Potter and the Order of The Phoenix With situations. The game has the plot in it but its not extremely important to the game, the characters are.
Back to top Go down
ForeverDazzled_x
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ForeverDazzled_x

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Video Game   Twilight Video Game Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:48 am

I'm sorry to all who support this but I really don't think Twilight would make a good video game. Some parts, I guess, would be decent. But I don't see how the game could be very good.
I'd still probably give it a play 'coz it's Twilight =) But despite that, I don't like the idea that much.
Back to top Go down
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Video Game   Twilight Video Game Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:30 pm

GlitchInMyBrain wrote:
QuoteGirl wrote:
Really? That is awesome!

no i'm not sure what it will be for, i looked on his myspace and it didn't say but i'll post it as soon as i figure it out

i asked about the system and this was his response:

That is currently being determined. Summit Entertainment hasn't given me any word on whether they are going to publish the game or not. I'll release more information on what platforms the game will be on as I get the information approved. Please feel free to send me a friend request, messages, or comments on what you would like to see in the Twilight game. My myspace is the best place for information on the game as it comes available.

~Brandon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Video Game   Twilight Video Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Video Game
Page 1 of 1