Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Four Random Questions (Jacob, Leah, Movie and Weddings)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Four Random Questions (Jacob, Leah, Movie and Weddings) Empty
PostSubject: Four Random Questions (Jacob, Leah, Movie and Weddings)   Four Random Questions (Jacob, Leah, Movie and Weddings) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:57 pm

Okay, I have a few questions that I would love your opinions on. Here they are:

Do you think Jacob can speak Quileute?
It says in New Moon, "He [Sam] made a brief comment in an unfamiliar, liquid language - I could only be positive that it wasn't French or Spanish, but I guessed that it was Quileute." This quote does not specifically say Jake can do it, only Sam, but what do you think?

With the new pictures from Italy, did anyone else think they are a bit odd? The beautiful one of Rob shirtless, it had CGI marks on it where they would "put in the sparkles". Why would they do that if Bella stops Edward before he steps out in the sun? Are they changing the story so that he does? And the kissing photos, why in the world are they kissing in the first place? The whole point of the last few chapters is that Edward is not kissing Bella's lips because he does not know how he will be received (wrists, hair, that is apparently fine, in his world.) until they talk and she realizes he still loves her. Then they kiss. What do you think of them perhaps changing the end plot for the movie?

Will Leah ever imprint on someone?
Because she is the only female, the rules seem a bit different for her. Do you think Leah has the ability to imprint on someone, or would someone imprint on her?

Have Jasper and Alice ever been married (Same with Esme and Carlisle)?
It clearly states that Emmett and Rosalie have been married in a real ceremony, but do you think that Jasper and Alice and Esme and Carlisle have done the same or did they just take each others names (Esme)?
Back to top Go down
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Four Random Questions (Jacob, Leah, Movie and Weddings) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Random Questions (Jacob, Leah, Movie and Weddings)   Four Random Questions (Jacob, Leah, Movie and Weddings) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:56 pm

ill answer the last couple.

With Leah, i think she does have the ability AND can be imprinted. Whichever comes first, i think. Personally, i think Leah should accidentally imprint on a vampire. That would be so great--like romeo and juliet! And she would get over her aversion to vamps.

With the Jalice thing, i choose to THINK they are married. With Alice, she'd LOVE a wedding, so why not? I think they HAVE to be married since they love eachother so much, but maybe Jasper isn't one for big events so they only had one.
Back to top Go down

Four Random Questions (Jacob, Leah, Movie and Weddings)
Page 1 of 1