Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New family members?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-13

New family members? Empty
PostSubject: New family members?   New family members? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:44 pm

Do you ever think that more vampires could be adopted by the Cullens? Could Carlisle find another dying person and turn them, or do you think any pair of vamps woudl pull a Jalice and just arrive? So, my follow up question is...what would the newest member(s) of the Cullen coven be like?

*****I always have to voice my own ideas: I think there should be a vampire like this one character in the Mortal Instruments Book Series (On the chat, i have been recommended to it) named Alec Lightwood. I love his character--he's very clever and timid. BUT he is gay. It'd be a new twist, huh?

Either him or another character of the same series named Jace Wayland. (Please read the books if you haven't yet. There's a very jacob/edward-ish love triangle and supernatural stuff. It is recommended by reviewers to BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER fans!)
Back to top Go down

New family members?
Page 1 of 1