Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do you feel about age in the Twilight series?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arianna
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Arianna

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-24

How do you feel about age in the Twilight series? Empty
PostSubject: How do you feel about age in the Twilight series?   How do you feel about age in the Twilight series? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:33 pm

How do you feel about age in the Twilight series? I think that Stephenie focuses more on the diferent kinds relationships between people, rather than dwelling on the weird age differences, do you agree? Aaaand, what did you think of the line in Breaking Dawn where Edward calls Jacob his son? (Sorry Nicole)
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

How do you feel about age in the Twilight series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about age in the Twilight series?   How do you feel about age in the Twilight series? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:11 pm

I was thinking about that the other day.

If you think about it, Carlisle is only three to five years older than his "children". (Carlisle: 23, Esme: 26, Emmett: 20, Rosalie: 19, Jasper: never clear,
but I think it is 18 or 19 or 20, Edward: 17, Alice: never says,
probably 16 or 17 or 18). I know he can look older and they younger, but would not it be a bit obvious?

It does seem odd from an outsiders point of view. They are all like within eight years of each other. The entire family (Including the Cullens, Renesmee and Jacob, Leah and Seth since they are part of Jake's family and he is part of the Cullens).

Huh. That is one odd family. The grandfather looks barely old enough to have his own child and the baby of the family looks more like she is her parent's younger sister than daughter. They are going to get a lot of stares. I wonder what the new story of their relations are now.
Back to top Go down

How do you feel about age in the Twilight series?
Page 1 of 1