Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mike newton...cullen??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-13

mike newton...cullen?? Empty
PostSubject: mike newton...cullen??   mike newton...cullen?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:16 pm

what if mike, angela, or any other human was bitten by a nomad vampire? Lets say that the Cullens chased off the baddies before the human was killed. Aftr mike, charlie, angela, ben, etc became a vampire, do you think the cullens would adopt them or let them fend for themselves after some helpful advice giving?
Back to top Go down
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: mike newton...cullen??   mike newton...cullen?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:40 am

I think the Cullens would adopt them. But they would teach them their way and if they wanted to go off by theirselves let them.
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: mike newton...cullen??   mike newton...cullen?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:13 pm

Bella would whine and get her way....jk. I think that Dr.Cullen being the nice, generous, hot guy that he is would never object to helping them. If the whole group of humans were changed though, i think that eventually they would split off into a group by themselves. There is absolutely no way that the Cullens would say no to helping them become vegetarians.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mike newton...cullen??   mike newton...cullen?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mike newton...cullen??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: