Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jim Carey's acceptance speech was the BEST! (because Rob was in it!) So Funny...

Go down 
+3
Missy Skywalker
teamedwardjacobaddict
Arianna
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Jim Carey's acceptance speech was the BEST! (because Rob was in it!) So Funny... Empty
PostSubject: Jim Carey's acceptance speech was the BEST! (because Rob was in it!) So Funny...   Jim Carey's acceptance speech was the BEST! (because Rob was in it!) So Funny... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:13 am

I had to go find this online because I was caught off guard and missed it the first time around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iko2kadRMAc

DUDE! That's just awesome.
To me, Jim is a legend and if HE knows who you are, you're doing pretty frickin well for yourself.
That was just too great. I love Jim. I love Rob.

*giggles like a nutter*

I love Cam right behind Rob too. He seems to be a lot like a big brother to Rob based on the way they interact. Looks like every guy on set has adopted Rob as their little brother.
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Arianna

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Jim Carey's acceptance speech was the BEST! (because Rob was in it!) So Funny... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Carey's acceptance speech was the BEST! (because Rob was in it!) So Funny...   Jim Carey's acceptance speech was the BEST! (because Rob was in it!) So Funny... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:53 pm

Are you talking about when he said -that good looking kid from Twilight-? That was funny. Smile
Back to top Go down
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Jim Carey's acceptance speech was the BEST! (because Rob was in it!) So Funny...   Jim Carey's acceptance speech was the BEST! (because Rob was in it!) So Funny... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:05 pm

I thought that was funny. I loved how when they showed Rob, Cam was patting him on his shoulder. Both me and my sister were just laughing.
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Jim Carey's acceptance speech was the BEST! (because Rob was in it!) So Funny...   Jim Carey's acceptance speech was the BEST! (because Rob was in it!) So Funny... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:29 pm

I thought that all of the Rob references (and there seemed to be a lot of them) were hysterical!

I love it!
Back to top Go down
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Jim Carey's acceptance speech was the BEST! (because Rob was in it!) So Funny...   Jim Carey's acceptance speech was the BEST! (because Rob was in it!) So Funny... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:08 pm

Yes! I loved how everybody was just playing the Twilight thing!
HAHAHA. Remember when Andy was like, "I made a bet a little while ago... TWILIGHT....*screams erupt in audience* Yes! I won the bet!"
:DDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025

PostSubject: Re: Jim Carey's acceptance speech was the BEST! (because Rob was in it!) So Funny...   Jim Carey's acceptance speech was the BEST! (because Rob was in it!) So Funny... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:13 pm

God it was great! I love when he said "mmm mmm mmm someone please overturn prop 8!"
GAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Jim Carey's acceptance speech was the BEST! (because Rob was in it!) So Funny...   Jim Carey's acceptance speech was the BEST! (because Rob was in it!) So Funny... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:04 am

hahaha that was hilarious!!

and in the beginning when andy was like if you play edward cullen throw your hands in the air and rob was like wtf Razz

there were heaps of twilight refrences!!
Back to top Go down
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Jim Carey's acceptance speech was the BEST! (because Rob was in it!) So Funny...   Jim Carey's acceptance speech was the BEST! (because Rob was in it!) So Funny... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:58 pm

i think mtv really made up well for last year! i think that's part of the reason why there was just so many twilight references. i appreciated them very much!! haha
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Jim Carey's acceptance speech was the BEST! (because Rob was in it!) So Funny...   Jim Carey's acceptance speech was the BEST! (because Rob was in it!) So Funny... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:04 pm

edward_dazzles_me wrote:
hahaha that was hilarious!!

and in the beginning when andy was like if you play edward cullen throw your hands in the air and rob was like wtf Razz

there were heaps of twilight refrences!!

That was goood!! Andy Samberg is awesome! They just did it to torture the poor guy! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim Carey's acceptance speech was the BEST! (because Rob was in it!) So Funny...   Jim Carey's acceptance speech was the BEST! (because Rob was in it!) So Funny... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jim Carey's acceptance speech was the BEST! (because Rob was in it!) So Funny...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Off Topic :: Misc. Topics-
Jump to: