Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Erikalovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Erikalovestwilight

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out! Empty
PostSubject: Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out!   Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:24 pm

Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out! Too short but can't wait to see the full trailer sunday on the MTV Movie Awards!! bounce

http://www.etonline.com/index.html?tag=twilight
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erika1975
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out!   Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:25 pm

i don't like that little eyebrow arch thing kristen does when she asks him to kiss her but that's just me
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out!   Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:45 pm

GlitchInMyBrain wrote:
i don't like that little eyebrow arch thing kristen does when she asks him to kiss her but that's just me

I'm with you there. Ahg, this is making me more excited for Sunday! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion

PostSubject: Re: Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out!   Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out! Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:34 am

yeeeeah i'm happy for the clip but I always get a little sad because I still don't like this version of bella. There's too much kstew in the character and not enough bella.
kstew seems like she's just playing bella like you're average girl when she's supposed to be unique with her backwards instincts and oblivious nature.
Not what I get from...well, you know.

Granted I was never a fan and I won't be one, but I'll be interested to see if I can overlook this in NM. Still uber excited though, for anyone with doubts based on my bitching.
Back to top Go down
Erikalovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Erikalovestwilight

PostSubject: Re: Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out!   Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out! Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:48 pm

I totally agree, I don't think she is right for the role and is actually a little annoyng at times kinda like Jennifer Love Hewitt. I really try to like her but sometimes it's hard. She's especially bad in this clip but I still can't wait for the trailor and movie!! bounce
Back to top Go down
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out!   Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out! Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:58 pm

I have watched it about 20 time just after I found it. I love it. I am getting more excited every day it gets closer to seeing the whole trailer. Thank goodness it is tomorrow night. I know most of us will watch it a zillion times before we get another one. Can't wait till November 20.

It also bugs me about Kristen's eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out!   Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:17 am

At the end of the video, does she say "i love you"? (If she did it kinda got cut off.)
Back to top Go down
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out!   Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:12 am

ladyandthevamp wrote:
At the end of the video, does she say "i love you"? (If she did it kinda got cut off.)

She does say I love you. I guess it got cut off because that is only the first 15 seconds of the trailer.

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TONIGHT!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out!   Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:00 pm

I think they put the "i love you" in the trailer so we all wouldn't freak out over it.
I have a feeling that's not the scene bella says that to edward though.
They do that a lot in trailers.
Back to top Go down
Erikalovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Erikalovestwilight

PostSubject: Re: Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out!   Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:15 pm

2 people from MTV News got to watch the trailer early and comment about! Check it out below! Makes me even more excited to watch it tonight!! bounce

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2009/05/30/movie-awards-insider-shelly-watches-the-new-moon-trailer/
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out!   Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:24 pm

Erikalovestwilight wrote:
2 people from MTV News got to watch the trailer early and comment about! Check it out below! Makes me even more excited to watch it tonight!! bounce

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2009/05/30/movie-awards-insider-shelly-watches-the-new-moon-trailer/

*hyperventalates* only 5 and a half more hours...I CANT DO IT!
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out!   Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:28 pm

OME!!! This is just plain torture now.... only a few more hours to go though. I should probably record my reactions to it. This better be EPIC!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion

PostSubject: Re: Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out!   Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:32 pm

Dazzled_By_Edward wrote:

OME!!! This is just plain torture now.... only a few more hours to go though. I should probably record my reactions to it. This better be EPIC!
...there's a very real possibility I might wet myself of excitement. I think Rob is going to have a good time too. kings of leon will be there along with eminem so he gets a front row seat to both performances.
Lucky lucky!
I just know he's going to be the target for some teasing though.
Let's hope mtv keeps it under control. Adam will be a great host and just maybe we'll take a ton of awards. If we beat slumdog I'll be so happy. I'm done with hearing about it all the time. Rob better win best male too. and the kiss, come on! No one tops the twilight kiss!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out!   Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot new "New Moon" clip shown on ETonline.com - Check it out!
Page 1 of 1