Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Signature Panic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
multifandomfreak
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
multifandomfreak

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Signature Panic Empty
PostSubject: Signature Panic   Signature Panic Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:39 pm

Gahhhh! Signature. Work. How? Get? To? It? Do? You? GGGGAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/thenextCULLEN
Arianna
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Arianna

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Signature Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Panic   Signature Panic Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:59 pm

Okay. Find something you like on Photobucket. (if you already have a graphic, you need to post it on photobuckt) Then, at the bottom of the screen, in a box, there's this thing that says "IMG code". Hilight that code, copy it, (after the code is hilighted, hit the right button on your mouse and there will be a little menu that pops up, select "copy") then come back to the forums, hit "paste" in the box where you put your signature, and click "paste", like you did when you clicked "copy". (At the top of the screen (on the forums) it says "profile", find where it says "signature" and paste it there). Then, make sure you select "yes" (go to "profile") where it says "always attach signature" (or whatever it says, i don't remember exactly). Then save it, post something, and there it is. Smile Tell me if you have any problems/questions.

Aaaand, now I'm tired. Smile
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Arianna

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Signature Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Panic   Signature Panic Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:00 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Signature Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Panic   Signature Panic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signature Panic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Off Topic :: Misc. Topics-
Jump to: