Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How did you react to your first Holla? :D

Go down 
+7
DazzledFanpire
Dazzled By Rob
edward_dazzles_me
katie cullen :]
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Erikalovestwilight
Arianna
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Arianna
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Arianna

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-24

How did you react to your first Holla? :D Empty
PostSubject: How did you react to your first Holla? :D   How did you react to your first Holla? :D Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:10 pm

I did my special -i-just-got-my-very-first-holla- dance. Smile

And ran around the house singing and punching pillows. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erikalovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Erikalovestwilight

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: How did you react to your first Holla? :D   How did you react to your first Holla? :D Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:21 pm

Ok I know I'm old but I have no idea what you mean and now I'm curious? Please explain. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erika1975
Arianna
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Arianna

PostSubject: Re: How did you react to your first Holla? :D   How did you react to your first Holla? :D Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:44 pm

On the podcast? The "Hollas" section. Where they give shout outs.
Back to top Go down
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: How did you react to your first Holla? :D   How did you react to your first Holla? :D Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:39 am

I called my friend, made her listen to it, Fangirled to the extreme, ran around in circles, then listened to it again and did it all over again.
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Arianna

PostSubject: Re: How did you react to your first Holla? :D   How did you react to your first Holla? :D Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:31 pm

Me too. Very Happy I listened to it over and over again. It makes me happy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: How did you react to your first Holla? :D   How did you react to your first Holla? :D Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:43 pm

I totally flipped out and listened a million times!!! Rofl xD
Back to top Go down
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: How did you react to your first Holla? :D   How did you react to your first Holla? :D Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:54 am

My heart was beating really fast and i was like shaking lol...then i rewinded it and listened to it like 1000 times and showed all my friends...and they thought it was legend..wait for it...dary LOL
Back to top Go down
Dazzled By Rob
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled By Rob

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: How did you react to your first Holla? :D   How did you react to your first Holla? :D Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:51 am

I was trying to sleep on a long car journey listening to the lovely voices of TA when I got my fist Holla.
I had the biggest smile on my face and had a bit of a squeel, my friends in the car were like 'Are you okay?'
Paha, good times, good times...
Back to top Go down
DazzledFanpire
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledFanpire

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: How did you react to your first Holla? :D   How did you react to your first Holla? :D Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:48 pm

I didn't realize it was me at first cause they said my name wrong. (They pronounced it Jillian, it's said with a hard G). But when I did realize I swear my heart stopped for a moment. I kept going back and listened to it again and again. I was only able to listen to some of it on my laptop before I had to go to bed. I listened to the whole thing the next day while I was at work, and had a mini heart attack again.
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: How did you react to your first Holla? :D   How did you react to your first Holla? :D Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:14 pm

i hit the back button on my zune to replay it and to see if i heard it right.
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: How did you react to your first Holla? :D   How did you react to your first Holla? :D Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:28 pm

Me too!!!!

I thought I was just weird, but all of you had your "moments" when you are just freaking out! My heart just stopped too! I just stopped walking and was like, "did I really just hear that?" and then I listened to it again!
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Arianna

PostSubject: Re: How did you react to your first Holla? :D   How did you react to your first Holla? :D Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:43 pm

Haa! I went back to make sure I heard it right, too. And then I kept doing it over and over. Smile
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: How did you react to your first Holla? :D   How did you react to your first Holla? :D Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:27 pm

I did an iTunes review and I had a really weird and longish name, and when I remembered that it was me they were talking about, I was so happy! I literally stopped writing (I was doing homework) and had this goofy grin on my face for like a minute.
Back to top Go down
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: How did you react to your first Holla? :D   How did you react to your first Holla? :D Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:31 pm

lol. i've gotten one for an itunes review, but i haven't really done much to get anything else... lol
BUTTT.
i did get really happy when they said my screen name and kinda did that giggle grin thing... ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you react to your first Holla? :D   How did you react to your first Holla? :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did you react to your first Holla? :D
Page 1 of 1