Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

OUTRAGEOUS!!! Empty
PostSubject: OUTRAGEOUS!!!   OUTRAGEOUS!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:25 pm

I was just watching E News and they had Ashley Greene on. She started talking about Rob, because what would an interview be if they didn't talk about Rob. Wink

Then she told this story about how Rob was meeting her and Rachelle at a bar. So, he comes in and is totally freaked out, it seems that some FANS were stalking him outside his hotel and they chased him down an alley!

TWILIGHT NATION!

NO! NO! NO! THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR YOU TO DO THIS!

He is just a normal guy who is an ACTOR!

IF YOU KEEP DOING THIS WE WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN... YOU'RE SCARING HIM! Sad

I DON'T THINK YOU WANT THAT!

Fellow Twi-Hards give me your reaction
Back to top Go down

OUTRAGEOUS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!   OUTRAGEOUS!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:04 pm

I don't think I need to say anything. You all know i'd like to fix it...with a crowbar.
I will knock out some teeth man!
Back to top Go down
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

OUTRAGEOUS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!   OUTRAGEOUS!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:41 pm

bahaha. && i'll be there right beside ya Folklorn ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

OUTRAGEOUS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!   OUTRAGEOUS!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:32 pm

The whole thing is just so absurd! He's just a person, people! (I'm not talking to you on the forum, because if you're here you probably wouldn't be so mean to Rob- at least you'd have some class about it!)

He's a really hot person, but he's just a person! I love him, but seriously, people-who-seriously-stalk-Rob, stop! You're hurting his mental state! Please, just be nice!
Back to top Go down
Dazzled By Rob
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled By Rob

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-15

OUTRAGEOUS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!   OUTRAGEOUS!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:41 pm

the whole situation has spiraled out of control, its getting rediculous.
It is sad because some fans just go a bit extreme and everyone else gets caught in that stereotype.
He is just an actor... a rather gorgeous actor, but still just an actor!
He deserves privacy.
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

OUTRAGEOUS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!   OUTRAGEOUS!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:04 pm

Folklorn wrote:
I don't think I need to say anything. You all know i'd like to fix it...with a crowbar.

Brie is basically Rob's mama bear. She loves to oogle at the man but if anyone tries to harm him....you are all on your own. I love you!!!!
Back to top Go down

OUTRAGEOUS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!   OUTRAGEOUS!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:09 pm

sparklingpixie1987 wrote:
Folklorn wrote:

Brie is basically Rob's mama bear. She loves to oogle at the man but if anyone tries to harm him....you are all on your own. I love you!!!!
Ya got that right!

^3^ luz U 2
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

OUTRAGEOUS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!   OUTRAGEOUS!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:38 pm

Trust me, I 've seen...er...well read her chats first hand LOL. she dont play around. and rob does need some protection. Let's all be Rob's bodyguards!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OUTRAGEOUS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!   OUTRAGEOUS!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OUTRAGEOUS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Off Topic :: Misc. Topics-
Jump to: