Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

for anyone who I told :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella_Cullen_18
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Bella_Cullen_18

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-27

for anyone who I told :( Empty
PostSubject: for anyone who I told :(   for anyone who I told :( Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:54 pm

If iI talked to you about my rat, then you know her. And, well, something happened last night to her. I came home from seattle last night and went up to my room, and went to go see Emma. And it looks like she died when i was on my way home. Sad I came home around 2 in the morning

so, if im a little upset today, now you know why. and for those of you who know her, now you know what has happened to her.
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: for anyone who I told :(   for anyone who I told :( Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:02 pm

I'm very sorry for your loss...if there is anything I can do...let me know....*hugs*
Back to top Go down
Bella_Cullen_18
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Bella_Cullen_18

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: for anyone who I told :(   for anyone who I told :( Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:25 pm

sparklingpixie1987 wrote:
I'm very sorry for your loss...if there is anything I can do...let me know....*hugs*

thanks becca *huggs back*
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: for anyone who I told :(   for anyone who I told :( Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:15 pm

I am really sorry, I can empathize with a loss of a pet, and hope you feel better soon. She had a happy life, because she was with you! Remember all the happy times you had together, and I am really sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: for anyone who I told :(   for anyone who I told :( Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:53 pm

I'm sorry about your pet. Like all of us, I remember losing my family's dogs, Princess (a black lab) and Blaize (a beagle).

It sucks to lose a pet. Don't let ANYBODY tell you otherwise. It sucks, and it's important to mourn for her and remember why you love her so much. I sound like a bad fortune cookie, but I hope you're starting to feel better, and I hope your eyes will not be red for long.

Again, I'm really sorry. I hope you enjoyed her for a long time. (I have been corrupted by some of my more dirty friends, so I feel the need to say, please, don't think dirty things about that last sentence and read into it. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for anyone who I told :(   for anyone who I told :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

for anyone who I told :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Off Topic :: Misc. Topics-
Jump to: