Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!!

Go down 
+36
katie cullen :]
multifandomfreak
TAPodcastAdmin
Erikalovestwilight
katiegrace
Rob_Dazzles_Me
Pixiepale
ohmyedward
Tesorito718
Dazzled By Rob
ladyandthevamp
emmett_or_jake
jjfudd123
failariel94
Bella_Cullen_18
Kyle
Arianna
Irish_Vampire93
Missy Skywalker
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
SpunkRansomLove
Sarahlovestwilight
GlitchInMyBrain
curuia
oh-so-dazzled
lizthetwilightfrog
AJALLIGATOR
Fandom_United
edward_dazzles_me
DanaBug
nomadgirl
Saco_boy
twilightislove
StupidLamb_1981
sparklingpixie1987
Happy Twilighter
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!!   TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:18 pm

I had NO idea how spread across the world we are. I mean I knew, but I didn't you know?
Looks like we'll need my flying ship if we ever plan a get together.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Cullen_18
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Bella_Cullen_18

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-27

TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!!   TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:51 am

Virginia, but born and raised in New York!!
woot go the city!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re:TAPodcast Fans Across The Country . . .   TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:20 pm

Illinois!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!!   TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:44 pm

Happy Twilighter wrote:
GlitchInMyBrain wrote:
Minnesota! (its spelled wrong up above! *gasp* lol)

sorry, i'll fix it.. Embarassed

haha that's okay.... common mistake
Back to top Go down
failariel94
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
failariel94

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!!   TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:47 pm

TEXAS!!
Back to top Go down
jjfudd123
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jjfudd123

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!!   TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:59 am

Ohio!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chipmunks4lyfe
emmett_or_jake
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
emmett_or_jake

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!!   TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:15 pm

Florida!!! Basketball
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!!   TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:29 pm

Wisconsin!!
Back to top Go down
Dazzled By Rob
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled By Rob

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!!   TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:32 am

England, UK baby!
:'D
Back to top Go down
Tesorito718
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tesorito718

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!!   TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:05 pm

New York
Back to top Go down
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!!   TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:04 pm

TEXAS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!!   TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:44 pm

I live in California. Either a really sunny place or cold as the north pole in winter. well, for californians...that is. lol
Back to top Go down
Rob_Dazzles_Me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Rob_Dazzles_Me

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!!   TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:58 pm

Michigan!!
Back to top Go down
katiegrace
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
katiegrace

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!!   TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:02 pm

I'm Irish! WOO!
Back to top Go down
Erikalovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Erikalovestwilight

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!!   TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:25 pm

California
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erika1975
TAPodcastAdmin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!!   TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:04 pm

Arkansas chicas and dudes!
Back to top Go down
multifandomfreak
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
multifandomfreak

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!!   TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:13 pm

CALIFORNIA! CALIFORNIA FTW!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/thenextCULLEN
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!!   TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:09 pm

i'm georgia!! yay, FiRST! Smile wooo!
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!!   TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:24 pm

I live part time in New Jersey and Massachusetts. So, both.
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!!   TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:45 pm

I love how diverse we are! (but there are still no other Connecticutians- if there's anyone from CT, please don't be shy! I know we're the third smallest state, but we have a heart of gold, I think)
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831

PostSubject: Re: TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!!   TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:23 pm

QuoteGirl wrote:
I live part time in New Jersey and Massachusetts. So, both.

crud... i can' split a in half hun... gotta pick one... if you had to choose... where would you live??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
therapycasecullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
therapycasecullen

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: TA podcast fans across the country   TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:56 pm

therapycasecullen, georgia
Back to top Go down
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!!   TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:59 pm

Georgia
Back to top Go down
IckyNiki
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
IckyNiki

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!!   TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:00 pm

New York representing.
wut wut?

No, sadly not the City. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!!   TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAPodcast Fans Across The Country - and The World ... add your name!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2