Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trip To the Mall?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arianna
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Arianna

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Trip To the Mall? Empty
PostSubject: Trip To the Mall?   Trip To the Mall? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:28 pm

Say the Cullens (that includes Bella and Nessie) go to the mall.. What do you think they'd enjoy doing? Who would split up? Who would stay together? You can be creative, you can answer this, as if they were human or vampires.
Back to top Go down
emmett_or_jake
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
emmett_or_jake

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Trip To the Mall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip To the Mall?   Trip To the Mall? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:33 pm

Alrighty so.... I have arranged this into an organized list because I tend to ramble.

Carlisle and Esme: Go walk around and sit by the fountain and have mushy-gushy moments
Alice and Jasper: Jasper would carry Alice's bags as she flitted around the mall going into several stores
Rosalie: She'd go with Alice and shop shop shop
Emmett: I think that he would go into stores like Hollister and Finish Line
Bella and Edward and Nessie: They would do everything as a family but I'm not sure what they would do

So yeah. That's what I think they would do. For those of you who don't live in the U.S., Hollister is a sort of preppy but not store with a major surf theme (Taylor Lautner wears it all the time) and Finish Line is a shoe store where you can get high tops.
Back to top Go down

Trip To the Mall?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: