Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JACOB QUESTION/ THEORY PLEASE LOOK AT THIS!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

JACOB QUESTION/ THEORY PLEASE LOOK AT THIS!! Empty
PostSubject: JACOB QUESTION/ THEORY PLEASE LOOK AT THIS!!   JACOB QUESTION/ THEORY PLEASE LOOK AT THIS!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:49 am

Ok I was re-reading Breaking Dawn and I came across this passage

Book 2-Jacob pg. 149

"Would he bring her home? Bury her for Charlie? Closed-casket ceromony of course. My moms coffin had been nailed shut..."

And when I read that it hit me, did Jacob's mom get killed by a vampire?

There was bound to be nomads in the area at that time, they couldve been the ones to trigger Sam's change.

I belive this because of the way Jacob says his mom coffin was nailed shut, as hes talking about Bella being changed )further up on that same page)

Please answer this, and tell me your thoughts!!!

x's and o's

ashley
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: JACOB QUESTION/ THEORY PLEASE LOOK AT THIS!!   JACOB QUESTION/ THEORY PLEASE LOOK AT THIS!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:49 pm

i'm gonna look for the exact quote and edit this later... but if i'm not mistaken, Stephenie says that she was killed in a car accident... i'm gonna go look for it and when I find it, i'll edit this post... :-)

******EDIT********
OK... I was wrong... or at least I can't find where the "car accident" idea came from (since this inteview was in 2006, she may have come up with the car accident thing at a later time...)

Q. What happened to Jacob’s mother?

A. She died in an uneventful way. I haven’t decided exactly how because there’s never been a need to set it in stone for the story (not everything is determined, despite what some think. I leave many details open until I have a reason to fix them a certain way). I only know that there wasn’t any mystery or unnecessary drama about Sarah’s death. It was, of course, a very sad thing in Billy’s, Jacob’s, Rachel’s, and Rebecca’s lives (and one reason why the twin sisters are more comfortable away from the sad memories of their home). However, Jacob was young and he is naturally resilient. He recovered well.

http://www.twilightlexicon.com/?p=198
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter

PostSubject: Re: JACOB QUESTION/ THEORY PLEASE LOOK AT THIS!!   JACOB QUESTION/ THEORY PLEASE LOOK AT THIS!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:51 pm

[quote="Happy Twilighter"]i'm gonna look for the exact quote and edit this later... but if i'm not mistaken, Stephenie says that she was killed in a car accident... i'm gonna go look for it and when I find it, i'll edit this post... :-)

******EDIT********
OK... I was wrong... or at least I can't find where the "car accident" idea came from (since this inteview was in 2006, she may have come up with the car accident thing at a later time...)

Q. What happened to Jacob’s mother?

A. She died in an uneventful way. I haven’t decided exactly how because there’s never been a need to set it in stone for the story (not everything is determined, despite what some think. I leave many details open until I have a reason to fix them a certain way). I only know that there wasn’t any mystery or unnecessary drama about Sarah’s death. It was, of course, a very sad thing in Billy’s, Jacob’s, Rachel’s, and Rebecca’s lives (and one reason why the twin sisters are more comfortable away from the sad memories of their home). However, Jacob was young and he is naturally resilient. He recovered well.

http://www.twilightlexicon.com/?p=198[/quote]

if that interview was in 2006 do you think Stephenie could have came up with the idea (that she was killed by a vamp(when she was writing Breaking Dawn?? just wondering! Smile
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: JACOB QUESTION/ THEORY PLEASE LOOK AT THIS!!   JACOB QUESTION/ THEORY PLEASE LOOK AT THIS!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:12 pm

personally, i doubt it... sorry :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter

PostSubject: Re: JACOB QUESTION/ THEORY PLEASE LOOK AT THIS!!   JACOB QUESTION/ THEORY PLEASE LOOK AT THIS!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:14 pm

its ok! Smile

thts y i posted it! i wanted peoples opinions! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JACOB QUESTION/ THEORY PLEASE LOOK AT THIS!!   JACOB QUESTION/ THEORY PLEASE LOOK AT THIS!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JACOB QUESTION/ THEORY PLEASE LOOK AT THIS!!
Page 1 of 1