Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ellen is gearing up for Twilight again! (new moon, whatever)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Ellen is gearing up for Twilight again! (new moon, whatever) Empty
PostSubject: Ellen is gearing up for Twilight again! (new moon, whatever)   Ellen is gearing up for Twilight again! (new moon, whatever) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:39 am

You can see more about it on the lexicon! I'm so excited, I loooooove Ellen. <3
I really hope her whole show will be devoted to twilight this time around. Maybe we'll get to see tayor and rob on her show?
how aaaaaaaaawesome would that be?

apparently she's looking for hard core fans right now too.
which...could be good or bad. I hope she knows what she's asking for. Let's hope they screen out the crazies.

(girls, you have a podcast! That's gotta put you up towards the top)
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Ellen is gearing up for Twilight again! (new moon, whatever)   Ellen is gearing up for Twilight again! (new moon, whatever) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:55 pm

How awesome would that be if the girls went on Ellen???! Imagine while they are talking about Twilight and Rob and Taylor came out and greeted the girls!!! Sammi's life long dream would come true....meeting her soulmate!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ellen is gearing up for Twilight again! (new moon, whatever)   Ellen is gearing up for Twilight again! (new moon, whatever) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:12 pm

sparklingpixie1987 wrote:
How awesome would that be if the girls went on Ellen???! Imagine while they are talking about Twilight and Rob and Taylor came out and greeted the girls!!! Sammi's life long dream would come true....meeting her soulmate!!!!
and then she punches on reflex and ellen goes down...
Actually it will probably be rob. Heck, he's such a twiggy man I bet sammi could just lift him up and run off stage! We'll be waiting in the parking lot with an unmarked limo B)
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Ellen is gearing up for Twilight again! (new moon, whatever)   Ellen is gearing up for Twilight again! (new moon, whatever) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:32 pm

Folklorn wrote:
sparklingpixie1987 wrote:
and then she punches on reflex and ellen goes down...
Actually it will probably be rob. Heck, he's such a twiggy man I bet sammi could just lift him up and run off stage! We'll be waiting in the parking lot with an unmarked limo B)

that would be awesome!!!!!! OMG!!!!
Back to top Go down
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Ellen is gearing up for Twilight again! (new moon, whatever)   Ellen is gearing up for Twilight again! (new moon, whatever) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:02 pm

when is this show going to be on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ellen is gearing up for Twilight again! (new moon, whatever)   Ellen is gearing up for Twilight again! (new moon, whatever) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:09 pm

SpunkRansomLove wrote:
when is this show going to be on?
I have no idea. It's still a while away I think.
Back to top Go down
oh-so-dazzled
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
oh-so-dazzled

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Ellen is gearing up for Twilight again! (new moon, whatever)   Ellen is gearing up for Twilight again! (new moon, whatever) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:15 pm

That would totally be awesome if the Podcast girls were on Ellen! :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ellen is gearing up for Twilight again! (new moon, whatever)   Ellen is gearing up for Twilight again! (new moon, whatever) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ellen is gearing up for Twilight again! (new moon, whatever)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Off Topic :: Misc. Topics-
Jump to: