Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SUGGESTIONS! SORRY I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO POST THIS! LOL!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LoveLifeTwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
LoveLifeTwilight

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-18

SUGGESTIONS! SORRY I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO POST THIS! LOL! Empty
PostSubject: SUGGESTIONS! SORRY I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO POST THIS! LOL!   SUGGESTIONS! SORRY I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO POST THIS! LOL! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:09 am

Hola chicas! (some spanish awesomenesss for you!) So i have some suggestions for segments, these are just suggestions, lol, so here....we....go...!! (the joker!)

1. To educate twilghters taste in books, maybe you should have a recommended book other than twilight. like maybe other vampire books, or books that you just enjoy. it could be lots of fun and a good experience for twi hards.
2. maybe a twilight youtube vid of the week! those twitubers dont get enough love dontcha think?
haha
x0x0
erin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/daleak1

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS! SORRY I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO POST THIS! LOL!   SUGGESTIONS! SORRY I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO POST THIS! LOL! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:24 pm

1. On here there is a section called the Plaid Unicorn for suggestions of books and such.
2. I dont think that it would be very possible of that to be done. Just my thoughts
Back to top Go down
LoveLifeTwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
LoveLifeTwilight

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS! SORRY I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO POST THIS! LOL!   SUGGESTIONS! SORRY I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO POST THIS! LOL! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:26 pm

oh ok!! lol sry!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/daleak1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS! SORRY I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO POST THIS! LOL!   SUGGESTIONS! SORRY I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO POST THIS! LOL! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTIONS! SORRY I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO POST THIS! LOL!
Page 1 of 1