Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

braces on vamps?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-02-07

braces on vamps? Empty
PostSubject: braces on vamps?   braces on vamps? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:57 pm

If you are changed with braces, what do you think would happen,
the vamp couldn't go to a dentist obviously......

i mean, they could probably just rip them off...
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

braces on vamps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: braces on vamps?   braces on vamps? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:13 pm

I think that the braces would just pop off. Everything in your body changes when you get turned. All of the vampires have straight teeth. I don't think that they mentioned it, but it just makes sense that their beauty would be complemented with a beautiful smile.

People, obviously, didn't use braces when Carlisle was growing up, so he could have had odd looking teeth, but he doesn't. They're never mentioned so we can assume that the teeth are flawless, like all of the other vampiric features.

Because the teeth change during the change (that sounds weird), I think that the power of the change would just tear through braces. If a person's features can completely change, why wouldn't the teeth change too. To change a person's features would take a lot of power in the venom, so I think it's pretty safe to assume it could destroy the braces. (though that would be pretty weird)
Back to top Go down

braces on vamps?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: