Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Because Rob was in hiding this week- BMH Clips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Because Rob was in hiding this week- BMH Clips Empty
PostSubject: Because Rob was in hiding this week- BMH Clips   Because Rob was in hiding this week- BMH Clips Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:41 am

This week was pretty dry, I forgot how hard it was to deal with droughts in early filming, so I went searching for some good Rob fodder to tide us over. If you're like me, these periods of time can be really frustrating.
Thus, I'm posting a nice compilation of clips from a TV movie Rob was in called "the bad mothers handbook". The whole thing can be found on youtube but I love Robs' parts the most of course.
I want that rainbow sweater!

This was made in 2007 I believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEXkZDADco8
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Because Rob was in hiding this week- BMH Clips   Because Rob was in hiding this week- BMH Clips Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:38 pm

OMG!!! I love Rob in this movie...granted he is very awkawrd and such...makes me love him all the more. *Hugs Rob and his rainbow sweater* Do you think he still has the sweater stashed somewhere in this closet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Because Rob was in hiding this week- BMH Clips   Because Rob was in hiding this week- BMH Clips Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:24 pm

sparklingpixie1987 wrote:
OMG!!! I love Rob in this movie...granted he is very awkward and such...makes me love him all the more. *Hugs Rob and his rainbow sweater* Do you think he still has the sweater stashed somewhere in this closet?
I hope he stole that sweater.
If I was ever able to ask him for an article of clothing he stole from a set, I'd ask for that.
He was a VERY convincing nerd but still, I've never come across a nerd like him. Not just the handsome part, he's a real sweetie. If only...
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

PostSubject: Re: Because Rob was in hiding this week- BMH Clips   Because Rob was in hiding this week- BMH Clips Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:23 pm

If wishes could come true. i would soooooo wish for nerdy rob cause he is soo sweet and soo darling. God bless nerdy rob...speaking of which...why hasnt there been a nerdy rob on a stick???? hmmmm???? that would be awesome!! *makes a note to ask rob if ever the chance to meet him arises if he still has the rainbow sweater* Did you see the tight pants that man was wearing during that movie????!!!! holy cow!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Because Rob was in hiding this week- BMH Clips   Because Rob was in hiding this week- BMH Clips Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:24 pm

o__0 NO KIDDING! What did they do, paint them on him?
I wouldn't be surprised if they did! He puts all those little emo boys to shame with the pants he can pull off. Well, sort of...
He must weigh 90 pounds or something! STICK MAN!
I luv him XD
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

PostSubject: Re: Because Rob was in hiding this week- BMH Clips   Because Rob was in hiding this week- BMH Clips Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:45 pm

IKR!!!! In that movie I would be afraid to turn a ceiling fan on around that guy for fear that he would fly around the room or worse he would slip through his butt crack and hang himself...poor guy...i love him. he is too cute for his own good.
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Arianna

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Because Rob was in hiding this week- BMH Clips   Because Rob was in hiding this week- BMH Clips Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:56 pm

Oh my god, I love akward, helpless Rob!!!

Awwwwww. cyclops I love himmmmm. *squeeks excessively*

And he was so cute in How To Be. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because Rob was in hiding this week- BMH Clips   Because Rob was in hiding this week- BMH Clips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Because Rob was in hiding this week- BMH Clips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Off Topic :: Misc. Topics-
Jump to: