Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If this scene isn't done well...

Go down 
+4
cullentastic
Missy Skywalker
musicc4evr
quirkyvampfan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-13

If this scene isn't done well... Empty
PostSubject: If this scene isn't done well...   If this scene isn't done well... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:05 pm

If this scene isn't done well... Quirkyvamp

</A>Of the upcoming Twilight Saga Movies, which scene are really excited to see--that you wil DIE if it is not perfect?

**Mine is most def Eclipse's Chapter 'Newborn.' I really hope that part will be like a flashbackand accurate!!
Back to top Go down
musicc4evr
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
musicc4evr

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: If this scene isn't done well...   If this scene isn't done well... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:45 pm

OME! New Moon- i will be sooooooooo... mad if they do not get the part where bella is in voltera, running accross the town to stop edward from showing himself in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: If this scene isn't done well...   If this scene isn't done well... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:52 pm

In New Moon, when they're at Volterra, meeting the Volturi. The scene needs to have a specific feel, and it has to set the scene for BD.

If BD is done, the end has to be done right or it'll just seem really cheesy and like taking the easy way out, which I don't think it was.
Back to top Go down
cullentastic
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
cullentastic

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: My opinions   If this scene isn't done well... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:59 pm

New Moon- Edward leaving or Jake and Bella's relationship
Eclipse- the tent scene (I loved it so much!) and the fight scene
Breaking Dawn- uhhhhhh I dont really know...
Back to top Go down
Twilight Bliss
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Twilight Bliss

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: scene   If this scene isn't done well... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:57 pm

They'd better not leave out any of the lead up scenes to Bella discovering Edward is going to kill himself. Ex. the phone conversation between Edward & Jacob where Jacob tells him that Charlie is at a funeral, then the scene where Alice shows up and they discover what Edward is up to. Then the plane scene too. To me, the whole Italy thing won't make sense unless it's properly lead up to.
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: If this scene isn't done well...   If this scene isn't done well... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:54 pm

I think that Bella's birthday party at the Cullens is a very crucial scene to take straight from the book. It sets up the scene for the rest of the book/movie and it reveals a lot about the vampires. Especially when Carlisle is treating Bella, we learn more about Edward and the fact that he has green eyes. Not exactly relevent, I know, but still fascinating.
Back to top Go down
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: If this scene isn't done well...   If this scene isn't done well... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:51 am

In Eclipse Def the Tent scene
In Breaking Dawn the ending when bella outstretches her Mind band thing so that Edward can read her mind. THAT WAS MY FAVORITE PART OF THE ENTIRE SERIES!
Back to top Go down
OME!edwardDAZZLEDme!
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
OME!edwardDAZZLEDme!

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: If this scene isn't done well...   If this scene isn't done well... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:41 am

SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit wrote:
In Breaking Dawn the ending when bella outstretches her Mind band thing so that Edward can read her mind. THAT WAS MY FAVORITE PART OF THE ENTIRE SERIES!

I agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If this scene isn't done well...   If this scene isn't done well... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If this scene isn't done well...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: