Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pattinson Anonymous- new site debunking Rob rumors!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pattinson Anonymous- new site debunking Rob rumors! Empty
PostSubject: Pattinson Anonymous- new site debunking Rob rumors!   Pattinson Anonymous- new site debunking Rob rumors! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:10 pm

So i'm pushing this site into everyone's consciousness because it's awesome. We should affiliate or something. Whatever, I don't know the terminology.
anyway, they've already debunked a few of those lingering rumors like those daymn photo's of Rob in red undies. Yeah, it's a manip! NOT HIM and they've got PROOF.

Enjoy

http://pattinsonanonymous.com/
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Pattinson Anonymous- new site debunking Rob rumors!   Pattinson Anonymous- new site debunking Rob rumors! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:16 pm

Rob is like crack to us women...we just can't get enough of the man. And you're right Brie...he is pure pure manip.....holy macaroni. It's like I've been saying all along...he needs to come with his own warning label.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pattinson Anonymous- new site debunking Rob rumors!   Pattinson Anonymous- new site debunking Rob rumors! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:20 pm

sparklingpixie1987 wrote:
Rob is like crack to us women...we just can't get enough of the man. And you're right Brie...he is pure pure manip.....holy macaroni. It's like I've been saying all along...he needs to come with his own warning label.
We should design the tattoo warning.
What should it look like?
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Pattinson Anonymous- new site debunking Rob rumors!   Pattinson Anonymous- new site debunking Rob rumors! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:28 pm

it should be like the parental advisory thing...lol.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pattinson Anonymous- new site debunking Rob rumors!   Pattinson Anonymous- new site debunking Rob rumors! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pattinson Anonymous- new site debunking Rob rumors!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Off Topic :: Misc. Topics-
Jump to: