Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halloween Costumes? :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arianna
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Arianna

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Halloween Costumes? :) Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Costumes? :)   Halloween Costumes? :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:10 pm

If you were to dress up as any of the chracters, who would you dress up as and why? Describe what it would look like.

I'd be either Jane or Emily. (I could definately pull off Bella. But that's no fun) For Emily, I could dye my hair black, do the whol scar thing with makeup, and get an inflatable Sam. cyclops Hahaa.

Last edited by Arianna on Mon May 04, 2009 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Costumes? :)   Halloween Costumes? :) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:59 pm

I don't know. I look a lot like Bella, but then I could just walk around in normal clothing.

I'd love to be Esme because I'd be with Carlisle, but then I would have to look like a vampire (which may be slightly difficult). Esme doesn't really have any defining charcteristics.

Maybe I could be Leah. I could have this huge wolf costume!
Back to top Go down
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Costumes? :)   Halloween Costumes? :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:03 pm

Halloween Costumes? :) Quirkyvamp

Well, Miss Alice is my favorite character, so i could be her! I don't think i LOOK lik her, tho. My hair is long and blonde--and i WON'T be rose. Sorry.
*SIDE NOTE* this girl @ my school is soooo alice-like! She has the hair, the clothes, the height. She went as Alice this past halloween, and he BF was wrangled into being Jasper!!!
lol! </A>
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Costumes? :)   Halloween Costumes? :) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:55 pm

[quote="quirkyvampfan"][img]https://2img.net/h/i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss279/IconFreak7/quirkyvamp.jpg[/img]

Well, Miss Alice is my favorite character, so i could be her! I don't think i LOOK lik her, tho. My hair is long and blonde--and i WON'T be rose. Sorry.
*SIDE NOTE* this girl @ my school is soooo alice-like! She has the hair, the clothes, the height. She went as Alice this past halloween, and he BF was wrangled into being Jasper!!!
lol! </A>[/quote]
haha, I know, I have a friend that looks EXACTLY like Alice too, i'll have to post a pic sometime. she has reeeallly sharp black hair that she cut like alice, and she is like 5'2''. But i would dress up as Charlie and be a sheriff, haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Costumes? :)   Halloween Costumes? :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween Costumes? :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: