Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

*Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back Empty
PostSubject: *Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back   *Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:21 pm

Edward's Pickup Line Of The Week - "When I look into your eyes it's like a gateway to the world of which I want to be a part of."

Song Of The Week - "Lover, You Should Have Come Over" by Jamie Cullum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih6hLJD_vKk

FanFiction Of The Week - "Amor Prohibido" by ecaniaga
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4355746/1/Amor_Prohibido

Site Of The Week - "Twilight Saga Wiki"
http://twilightsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Twilight_Saga_Wiki
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter

PostSubject: the video and thoughts on KSTEWS inteveiw   *Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:36 pm

Last edited by read_the_book on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back   *Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:47 pm

read_the_book wrote:

TEAM KRISTEN...her one and only fan

not her one and only fan... i've been getting sideways chat looks and hiding under tables with pillows as shields for months for my KStew fandom, lol... stick wit me, hun, lol... we can watch each other's back this way, lol

(luckily, the people here may be ferocious against Kristen, but they won't REALLY take it out on us... but it's still sad sometimes... )
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
jjfudd123
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jjfudd123

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back   *Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:02 am

im sorry but the only movie i liked K-Stew in was Jumper because she showed up in the end and only had like 2 lines
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chipmunks4lyfe
Anitamichichi
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Anitamichichi

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back   *Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:36 pm

Happy Twilighter wrote:
read_the_book wrote:

TEAM KRISTEN...her one and only fan

not her one and only fan... i've been getting sideways chat looks and hiding under tables with pillows as shields for months for my KStew fandom, lol... stick wit me, hun, lol... we can watch each other's back this way, lol

(luckily, the people here may be ferocious against Kristen, but they won't REALLY take it out on us... but it's still sad sometimes... )
I concur. I'm also a fan of her work. She is a really good actress, although in Twilight, the actual acting, needed some work-we all have to admit. But she looks like Bella to me, and I think to New Moon she will really bring something new to the character. I think the manic-depressive is more of her forte. But I've seen Kristen's stuff and she's great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anitamichichi
Dazzled By Rob
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled By Rob

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back   *Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:57 pm

Just watched the interview on youtube and...
oh my goodness, I don't particularly like Kristen Stewart and I 100% agree with the guy who was going nut over the interview. It is her job to not only act but do promotional stuff too and it is the journalists job to make sure they get a good sound bite or video clip because it is their job!
She really needs to lighten up sometimes....
sorry, this is my own little rant!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ok   *Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:14 am

Last edited by read_the_book on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katie cullen :]
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back   *Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:37 pm

when's the next episode?? lol i'm dying here!! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back   *Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:59 pm

katie cullen :] wrote:
when's the next episode?? lol i'm dying here!! affraid
The girls are pretty sick right now I think, so it might be a bit.
Back to top Go down
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back   *Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:08 pm

Folklorn wrote:
[quote:0d82="katie cullen :]"]when's the next episode?? lol i'm dying here!! affraid
The girls are pretty sick right now I think, so it might be a bit.[/quote]
aww, i hope they get better soon!! they're ALL sick?! that really sucks.. o_o affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back   *Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:49 pm

the new one just came out!
Back to top Go down
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back   *Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:50 pm

Folklorn wrote:
the new one just came out!
yay! thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back   *Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Episode 45 ... Twilight Strikes Back
Page 1 of 1