Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accio con-Are you ready for it!? >D

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Accio con-Are you ready for it!? >D Empty
PostSubject: Accio con-Are you ready for it!? >D   Accio con-Are you ready for it!? >D Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:52 am

Sadly I won't be going *sob* BUT there are some super cool things that still make me giddy and I felt like sharing. Here's some stuff that rocks out LOUD about Accio con and our girls being there:

1.-We have reps for our mean age group. I'm pretty sure about that (hate math)... but the point is, we know there will be people of all ages and we have the most epic of them all!

2-coverage of the events for those of us who won't be there.

3-the official podcast of accio con. THAT RULES!
Plus you're all harry potter fans too so it will be great to cross into both fandoms you know?

4-our girls get to meet cast members! WOOT.

5-I just realized this five moments ago...the podcast is going to get TONS more fans. I mean, whoa dang! Think about it. TA should move up on the itunes podcast pop chart pretty fast after this.
We might just catch up to "the podcast that shall not be named".
I bet we'll convert some HP fans into being HP/Twilight fans too.
AWESOME!

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Accio con-Are you ready for it!? >D   Accio con-Are you ready for it!? >D Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:20 am

agreed on all points...

BUT... there are things that those who ARE NOT going to Accio Con can do to help along our girls...

post information about AccioCon and the podcast EVERYWHERE you can the fews days before and then during the even (too much before then and people will forget about it)

send out emails, messages, bulletins, alerts, tweets... whatever you do to share your awesomeness with others... do it...

TAPodcast is gonna take Orlando by storm, but we have to help them conquer the REST OF THE WORLD, lol...

Last edited by Happy Twilighter on Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter

PostSubject: Re: Accio con-Are you ready for it!? >D   Accio con-Are you ready for it!? >D Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:34 am

AGREED!!!

This is gonna be fun! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accio con-Are you ready for it!? >D   Accio con-Are you ready for it!? >D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accio con-Are you ready for it!? >D
Page 1 of 1