Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ok i have always wondered this...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

ok i have always wondered this... Empty
PostSubject: ok i have always wondered this...   ok i have always wondered this... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:00 pm

ok this is a really weird question but i have always wondered this....

Ok so we all know that in Twilight Edward has a really hard time resisting Bella's blood even when she just in the same room as here...let alone while she bleeding....I was wondering what Edward did umm...how do I put this...when it was Bella's time of the month...(her period)

if you could answer this ? i would really appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: ok i have always wondered this...   ok i have always wondered this... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:55 pm

Heyy i posted this like a couple days ago. Go to the wow this a really awkward question post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: ok i have always wondered this...   ok i have always wondered this... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:08 pm

I love your avatar, twihard teen!

AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: ok i have always wondered this...   ok i have always wondered this... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:13 pm

Stephenie answered this a couple of times in videos but i can't find any links now... it was ages ago.. i did find part of a Q&A transcript that The Twilight Lexicon has though...

Several girls wanted to know if Edward would have a more difficult time being around Bella when she’s having her period. Answer: Yes, a little bit, but he would never say anything about it–much too much of a gentleman.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
Twilight Bliss
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Twilight Bliss

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: time of month   ok i have always wondered this... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:39 pm

this question has been asked before....actually probably just a few weeks ago. You might want to search for it.

but anyways, I believe Stephanie explained it on her website to whereas Bella's time of the month doesn't affect Edward the same way because it's "dead blood" and therefore it doesn't smell the same way. Plus he's too much of a gentleman to mention it to Bella.
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: ok i have always wondered this...   ok i have always wondered this... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:56 pm

I thought the same thing a few weeks ago and broached the topic to my friends. They thought I was mad yes, and I am so glad you had the guts to ask that question! I've been dying to know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok i have always wondered this...   ok i have always wondered this... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok i have always wondered this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: