Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

four unique cullen questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-13

four unique cullen questions Empty
PostSubject: four unique cullen questions   four unique cullen questions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:11 am

Yayyyyy questions! I love questions. Anyway, please read 'n' reply!

1.) Love between a vampire and human is practically unheard of, but it obviously happened anyway. Do you think that a werewolf and vampire would ever fall in love, sort of like a Romeo + Juliet story where no one thought it was a good idea? (maybe Leah and a vampire from some other coven..?)

2.) If Carlisle somehow found a cure for being a vampire and could make his family human, do you think they would all do it? Would anyone decide to break off from the family and continue immortality?

3.) If there was a Twilight Saga Musical, what would some of the show tunes be? Would Edward serenade Bella? Jasper have a military song? Jacob have a heartbreak melody?

4.) if Alice ever found her niece, Cynthia, what do you think she would be like and would Alice reveal herself?
Back to top Go down
Twilight Bliss
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Twilight Bliss

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: questions   four unique cullen questions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:28 pm

I would think no of them would choose to stay vampires. Especially Edward or Rosalie, since they have both said before they would want to be human. I think that they all would want to live normal and have children, even Carlisle and Esme.

Crap, I forgot the other questions, sorry.....
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: four unique cullen questions   four unique cullen questions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm

1. I certainly think that it would be possible. I would have loved if Jacob and Tanya got together, but Leah might be really sweet with a vampire. I've read a few really cute Leah/Nahuel, though he's not a full vampire.

2. I don't know. I'd like to think that they wouldn't turn human, though I don't know about Rose. Maybe she would be happy enough to have Nessie and not turn back. If she turned back, then Emmett would too. I can't imagine Bella turning back, so Edward wouldn't, nor could I imagine anyone else turning back.

3. I'll have to get back to you on that one. I'm not sure. I think it would be absolutely epic, but specifically, I don't know. Though I would love the song, "As Long As You're Mine" from the musical Wicked as a duet between Edward and Bella.

4. I don't think Alice would be able to resist telling Cynthia if she saw her, so I probably would guess that the family would stop her from doing anything else besides just seeing her from across the way. I think that would be an awesome fanfiction- where she meets Cynthia!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: four unique cullen questions   four unique cullen questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

four unique cullen questions
Page 1 of 1