Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kinda an awkward question.... BUT REALLY WANNA KNOW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Kinda an awkward question.... BUT REALLY WANNA KNOW Empty
PostSubject: Kinda an awkward question.... BUT REALLY WANNA KNOW   Kinda an awkward question.... BUT REALLY WANNA KNOW Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:44 pm

Okay so me and my friends were talking and i don't know why but i randomly asked- If Jasper freaked out because of a paper cut, and it's hard for Edward to resist Bellas blood, what would they do once a month? Do they know bella and everyone in schools cycle?

HAHA i know awkward right? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Twilight Bliss
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Twilight Bliss

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Women's cycles   Kinda an awkward question.... BUT REALLY WANNA KNOW Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:03 pm

I think that Stephanie explained a little bit about it on her website. I think she said something along the lines of that when Bella has her cycle it isn't the same to Edward because it's "dead blood". It's more like waste material than fresh blood. Probably doesn't have the same pull for them.

But I could imagine that they would still know who is cycling because I'm sure it has a faint smell none the less. Just like they can smell the difference between clothes fabrics, I'm sure they can smell hormonal changes. Ever notice that animals can smell when other animals are in heat or cycling? It would be the same thing. But probably not a draw to them to attack.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Kinda an awkward question.... BUT REALLY WANNA KNOW   Kinda an awkward question.... BUT REALLY WANNA KNOW Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:10 am

Haha, that's funny because me and my friends were just talking about that the other day! And SM's response makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinda an awkward question.... BUT REALLY WANNA KNOW   Kinda an awkward question.... BUT REALLY WANNA KNOW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinda an awkward question.... BUT REALLY WANNA KNOW
Page 1 of 1