Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hellouu dawlingss! Im Yaletza from puerto rico and ive been dazzeld for 22 months!!

Go down 
+2
beendazzled4life
Yaletza
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaletza
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Yaletza

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Hellouu dawlingss! Im Yaletza from puerto rico and ive been dazzeld for  22 months!! Empty
PostSubject: Hellouu dawlingss! Im Yaletza from puerto rico and ive been dazzeld for 22 months!!   Hellouu dawlingss! Im Yaletza from puerto rico and ive been dazzeld for  22 months!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:23 pm

HII IM FROM PONCE PUERTO RICO I AM SOOOOOO HAPPYY TO BE HERE I LOVEEE TWILIGHT!!!! I HAVE AL THE BOOKS AND PRE ORDERED THE SAGA GUIDE! Your show is awsome like every time i put it i just feel happier like if i was right there with you guys laughing my but off!! THANXX!! for being so dediceted to something that many ppl dont understand!! thankuuu!!!! love you guyss!!!!

OH um i study political cience and a minor in musical thearter, singer actres dancer writter and photographer!!! an yeah if you want to know more heres my myspace!!!

www.myspace.com/yaletza

yeyyynesss love you guyss!!!

n_n
Back to top Go down
beendazzled4life
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
beendazzled4life

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Hellouu dawlingss! Im Yaletza from puerto rico and ive been dazzeld for  22 months!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellouu dawlingss! Im Yaletza from puerto rico and ive been dazzeld for 22 months!!   Hellouu dawlingss! Im Yaletza from puerto rico and ive been dazzeld for  22 months!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:26 pm

yea! i'm glad you found us. thanks for laughing with us...and keep it up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Hellouu dawlingss! Im Yaletza from puerto rico and ive been dazzeld for 22 months!!   Hellouu dawlingss! Im Yaletza from puerto rico and ive been dazzeld for  22 months!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:57 am

Hi and welcome to the funnest place in Twilight Nation!
I'm Elizabeth btw...nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Hellouu dawlingss! Im Yaletza from puerto rico and ive been dazzeld for 22 months!!   Hellouu dawlingss! Im Yaletza from puerto rico and ive been dazzeld for  22 months!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:35 am

Hi there Yaletza... welcome to our little corner of Twilight cyberspace. Glad you found us. Look around, post lots, and have a blast!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Hellouu dawlingss! Im Yaletza from puerto rico and ive been dazzeld for 22 months!!   Hellouu dawlingss! Im Yaletza from puerto rico and ive been dazzeld for  22 months!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:45 am

Hey! welcome to Twilightland! *busts out the Twilight Cookies*
Back to top Go down
jjfudd123
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jjfudd123

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hellouu dawlingss! Im Yaletza from puerto rico and ive been dazzeld for 22 months!!   Hellouu dawlingss! Im Yaletza from puerto rico and ive been dazzeld for  22 months!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:13 am

welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chipmunks4lyfe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellouu dawlingss! Im Yaletza from puerto rico and ive been dazzeld for 22 months!!   Hellouu dawlingss! Im Yaletza from puerto rico and ive been dazzeld for  22 months!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellouu dawlingss! Im Yaletza from puerto rico and ive been dazzeld for 22 months!!
Page 1 of 1