Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lars project!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

The Lars project! Empty
PostSubject: The Lars project!   The Lars project! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:14 am

So, as some of you may or may not know, our king is in the hospital right now. Last night some of us decided to do something for him to show our support and how much we lurve him. Jenn is taking the helm with this one. Your mission is to make a video clip or make a sign etc. For lars. Send what you make to jenn via e- mail. She's going to make a video out of everything we send in to give to lars.

If you have any questions or comments you can post them here. Get crackin!
Back to top Go down
Sarahlovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Sarahlovestwilight

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-13

The Lars project! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lars project!   The Lars project! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:44 am

When's the dead-line?

What's Jenns E-mail adress?

Is Lars gonna be ok???

btw isn't there a chance Lars will see this? or is it not a secret?
Back to top Go down

The Lars project! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lars project!   The Lars project! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:19 am

Sarahlovestwilight wrote:
When's the dead-line?

What's Jenns E-mail adress?

Is Lars gonna be ok???

btw isn't there a chance Lars will see this? or is it not a secret?
I'm going to get jenns info on my break of she's okay with it being public.

As for lars, we think he'll be fine but we Are working on gettinga twitter system going so we are all kept up to date. Poor king is so hyped on meds that I'm not sure he can use the Internet right now. Still, it's no secret.
Back to top Go down
McLars
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-25

The Lars project! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lars project!   The Lars project! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:15 pm

If it was supposed to be a secret...it's not anymore! haha. I can't wait to see what you guys put together.
Back to top Go down

The Lars project! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lars project!   The Lars project! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:13 pm

McLars wrote:
If it was supposed to be a secret...it's not anymore! haha. I can't wait to see what you guys put together.
hey hey hey! Get back in your cage!
*pokes with a stick*
Back to top Go down
AJALLIGATOR
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-01-19

The Lars project! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lars project!   The Lars project! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:28 pm

Hahaha. Lars in a cage that's a funny mental image.
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

The Lars project! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lars project!   The Lars project! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:48 pm

I will help out. Now, Brie, you know that poking those who escape from the cage can make them irritable...and since there is no Emmett we won't be safe. LOL
Back to top Go down

The Lars project! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lars project!   The Lars project! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:19 pm

sparklingpixie1987 wrote:
I will help out. Now, Brie, you know that poking those who escape from the cage can make them irritable...and since there is no Emmett we won't be safe. LOL
Dang it! I forgot my "etiquette for dealing with medicated people" handbook at home :/
Now what ever shall I do?... Exclamation

I will DANCE!

*jumps around in a leotard*
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

The Lars project! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lars project!   The Lars project! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:20 pm

McLars wrote:

hey you!!! move along.. nothing to see here, lol... back to your kingly duties... which are... what exactly?? haha

Now... for those of you who ARE NOT Lars, lol.... you can PM me here with links to things you want included, or you can email me if you already know my email.. or you can ask for it in PM... graphics, videos.. whatever... i'm gonna try to put it together in the next couple of days... i'll post again when i have a clear "deadline" for anyone who's still working on anything
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
Sponsored content

The Lars project! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lars project!   The Lars project! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lars project!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Off Topic :: Misc. Topics-
Jump to: