Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello there, newbie to TA podcasts

Go down 
+3
Happy Twilighter
lizthetwilightfrog
Twilight Bliss
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight Bliss
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Twilight Bliss

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Hello there, newbie to TA podcasts Empty
PostSubject: Hello there, newbie to TA podcasts   Hello there, newbie to TA podcasts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:29 pm

Hey there, my name is Laura and I'm 39 years old this month. Married, no children, but plenty of pets cat

I work a boring job where I sit all day in silence (I work with all men) with no girls or anybody who likes to chit chat. So I started listening to podcasts on my IPhone while I sit on my butt all day and type. I totally love TA and all the girls... they are the best and all their giggling makes me smile and giggle too. I feel like I'm young again when I'm listening to them. I'm a big Twilight fan .... only since October.... and so since I've already read all the books 3 times now I needed something else for my addiction. TA hits that spot Very Happy I am backtracking on all the old podcasts and I'm going to be sad when I'm at the end of them all. Sad You guys are great and you are totally lucky you live next to where all the action took place.

My friends and family think I'm nuts for being so interested in a young adult book set and movies (I think I was the oldest at the opening night for the movie)!!! But I don't care....I might be too old for Edward (or Rob), but it's still fun to live life with excitement instead of the day to day routine and to imagine I'm young again. You are as young as how you choose to be.....you make yourself old when you give up your dreams.

Rock on girls of TA ....You're the best... good luck with college, school, and life and love Wink
Back to top Go down
lizthetwilightfrog
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
lizthetwilightfrog

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, newbie to TA podcasts   Hello there, newbie to TA podcasts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:49 pm

Well Welcome I am glad to see you here. I hope you enjoy everyone here cause they are alll awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beinggreenisnteasy
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, newbie to TA podcasts   Hello there, newbie to TA podcasts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:07 pm

Hi there Laura... I'm gonna be 35 in a week... (shhhhh, don't tell)... but we're all 17 forever around here...

Glad you're getting such a kick out of the show... we do love our girls.

Make sure you look around, the Order Of The Plaid Unicorn is a good place to find something to read in between rounds of Twilight. (Which reminds me I have some things to add, lol) Feel free to add some suggestions of your own.

Look around, post lots, and welcome to the playground!! flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
beendazzled4life
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
beendazzled4life

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, newbie to TA podcasts   Hello there, newbie to TA podcasts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:52 am

yay! i'm glad you found us. and there are no age restrictions here! anyways look around and HAVE FUN!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, newbie to TA podcasts   Hello there, newbie to TA podcasts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:54 pm

Welcome to Twilight Nation. May all your dreams come true...

I might have borrowed that from another source <<
Back to top Go down
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, newbie to TA podcasts   Hello there, newbie to TA podcasts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:49 pm

Welcome! There are NO age limits with Twilight! I got my mom, my grandma, and my great-grandma reading it and the love it! You'll have so much fun here! Ciao!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, newbie to TA podcasts   Hello there, newbie to TA podcasts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:46 pm

Welcome to the Twilight family!
Back to top Go down
jjfudd123
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jjfudd123

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, newbie to TA podcasts   Hello there, newbie to TA podcasts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:07 am

welocme to the family
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chipmunks4lyfe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, newbie to TA podcasts   Hello there, newbie to TA podcasts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there, newbie to TA podcasts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Forum Information :: Introduce Yourself Please-
Jump to: