Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mind reading??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella_Cullen_18
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Bella_Cullen_18

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-27

mind reading?? Empty
PostSubject: mind reading??   mind reading?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:51 pm

Ok, Stephenie Meyer wrote that Edward reads minds, what i was wondering was if he can read animal's minds? That would be wierd, if he could read they're mind when they were dying. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Goity
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-29

mind reading?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mind reading??   mind reading?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:05 am

hmm... that would be kind of weired. It would make it alot harder to eat. Good thing Stephanie didn't mention anything about it in the books!
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

mind reading?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mind reading??   mind reading?? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:51 am

I seriously doubt that Edward can read animal's minds. It's not like they speak a language he knows. It would be really weird if Edward learned how to speak mountain lion, wouldn't it?

Another reason for the doubt is that, don't you think he would have mentioned it when Bella was hunting in Breaking Dawn? I mean, that would certainly be a conversation starter. "So, love, did you know that that elk you just devoured was thinking that....." I am pretty positive if that was possible he would have told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mind reading?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mind reading??   mind reading?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mind reading??
Page 1 of 1