Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script...

Go down 
+3
lizthetwilightfrog
sparklingpixie1987
Fandom_United
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script... Empty
PostSubject: the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script...   the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:56 am

Getting anxious waiting for New Moon in November or most likely after November because well Summit is kinda crazy...lol. Read THIS!!! The unofficial New Moon script from Atwilightkiss.com

Here's a little teaser...

BELLA
Shoot.

EDWARD
No, Jasper!!!

Edward and Jasper collide and knock Bella onto the glass plates,
scattering glass and flower petals, while she cuts herself again.
Emmett grabs Jasper while Edward goes into a defensive crouch in front
of Bella.

CARLISLE
Emmett! Edward! Please bring Jasper outside. Esme, Alice and Rosalie, please stay in the other room while I take care of Bella.

Carlisle stops the bleeding and starts removing glass splinters from Bella’s arm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script...   the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:17 am

oooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lizthetwilightfrog
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
lizthetwilightfrog

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script...   the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:24 am

I thank you for putting this up but after reading it I really really hope that this is never used. It moves faster then twilight and they mess it all up so as much as it is awesome to see I dont want it as the script
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beinggreenisnteasy
jjfudd123
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jjfudd123

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script...   the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:09 pm

i saw the title of this and all about screamed then read the bit you posted and was like eh...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chipmunks4lyfe
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

PostSubject: Re: the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script...   the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:36 pm

Yeah...It's basically fan fiction in the form of a script. Just for fun...noting official.
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264

PostSubject: Re: the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script...   the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:12 pm

That was...

Well, at least it can only get better!

They BETTER do New Moon well or I'm going to murder them.

Then again, they did mess up horrendously my FAVORITE book, so it's all downhill from here.

(Wow, that sounds so depressing)
Back to top Go down
Irish_Vampire93
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Irish_Vampire93

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script...   the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:14 pm

well I thought that was...........not what I want the actual script to be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1367224/
AnnaIsTeamEmmett
Mod
Mod
AnnaIsTeamEmmett

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script...   the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:46 pm

I believe this script was written by a fan, so no worries, I dont think Melissa will steal it lol......or at least I hope she doesnt........uh oh I hope I didnt give her any ideas.....(because you so know she has an account on this forum Wink )
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script...   the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Of course she does.

And so does Rob, Peter, Taylor, but not Kristen.

Anyone who is anyone are on these forums, pretending to be just regular crazed fans!

Peter? Cam? Taylor? Where are you?
Back to top Go down
jjfudd123
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jjfudd123

Number of posts : 267

PostSubject: Re: the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script...   the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:50 pm

This is Cam right here, why do you think I have a pic voting me into the Dazzler?

hahaha jk its just me, Chloe. But, that wouldbe awesome if they just came out and admitted it

so....DO IT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chipmunks4lyfe
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script...   the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:55 pm

jjfudd123 wrote:
This is Cam right here, why do you think I have a pic voting me into the Dazzler?

hahaha jk its just me, Chloe. But, that wouldbe awesome if they just came out and admitted it

so....DO IT!

I love how you had to say, "jk its just me, Chloe" Somehow I don't think Cam is so vain he would have pics of himself as his avatar and would be obssessed with himself.

Though I agree with you- if anyone famous IS out there, reveal yourself. We swear we don't bite!
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

PostSubject: Re: the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script...   the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:42 pm

AnnaIsTeamEmmett wrote:
I believe this script was written by a fan, so no worries, I dont think Melissa will steal it lol......or at least I hope she doesnt........uh oh I hope I didnt give her any ideas.....(because you so know she has an account on this forum Wink )

Missy Skywalker wrote:
Of course she does.

And so does Rob, Peter, Taylor, but not Kristen.

Anyone who is anyone are on these forums, pretending to be just regular crazed fans!

Peter? Cam? Taylor? Where are you?

I guess It's time to come clean with you guys...My name's Melissa and that IS the script lol! Kidding!!!
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script...   the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:45 pm

Oh my Twilight!!!

You are Melissa!

Wow, I'll pretend I didn't see the end of your post and fantasize how I would torture you to make New Moon awesome, if you were Melissa.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script...   the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the UNOFFICIAL New Moon script...
Page 1 of 1