Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Immortality??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamSwissCheese
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
TeamSwissCheese

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Immortality?? Empty
PostSubject: Immortality??   Immortality?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:58 pm

Okay so this might sound super random but the other day in english we had to like define what happiness was to us and someone in my class actually put immortality which obviously immediatly made me think of vampires and twilight. then we started discussing how chaotic it would be if everyone was immortal and the world would be sooo overpopulated and no one would have any consequences to their actions because they could never get hurt so therefore not so happy...

soo i was wondering...

1. would you ever want to be immortal??
--- and the cullens arent included in the question

2. who would you want to be immortal with you?? (can only pick 3)
--- can include the cullens/werewolves/ any twilight character

3. what would you do with all your time??
Back to top Go down

Immortality?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortality??   Immortality?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:41 pm

YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!! With or without the cullens! CHANGE ME! haha

I would want to have Natalie become imortal with me

I would hunt down edward... and emmett
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784

Immortality?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortality??   Immortality?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:35 pm

Yes I woul love to be immortal. 1000 times YES!

I would bring Bailee and my Non Twilighter friend Micheala, and my other Non Twilighter friend Kelly

And when they finally realize what Twilight is all about, we would hunt grizzlys and mountain lions and we would chill with the Cullen boys cuz they are hot and i would enjoy there company. Simple as that. See Stephenie Meyer how hard was that. Just one sentence with my name is all that I am asking. i have even written it for you

Edward leaves Bella for Brianna because she whines and doesn't let him give her presents and Brianna doesnt do any of that because shes not whiney and likes getting presents. (especally cars)
Back to top Go down

Immortality?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortality??   Immortality?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:39 am

Ooo i shall bring ladyandthevamp tooo cuz i am build a tunnel to her house soo we can see each other all the time!!!! I have it now! lol!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Immortality?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortality??   Immortality?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:55 am

yep and just think. if we are immortal and have super speed and strength the digging process will be much faster!
Back to top Go down

Immortality?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortality??   Immortality?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:57 am

even better! Carlisle my address is..... COME and change me! lol!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Immortality?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortality??   Immortality?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:58 am

oh and bailee when carlisle comes, please give him my address to give to emmett
Back to top Go down

Immortality?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortality??   Immortality?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:00 am

okay i'll do that and i'll find something shiny to distract Rosalie with. Emmett will run through our tunnel!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Immortality?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortality??   Immortality?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:02 am

Yes and while he doing that tell him to have emmett make a tunnel from his house to our tunnel

my plan is working
*evil laugh* Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Immortality?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortality??   Immortality?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:09 am

haha! wooohoo!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Immortality?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortality??   Immortality?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:11 am

oooh then we all can watch Twilight when it comes to DVD
haha
Back to top Go down

Immortality?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortality??   Immortality?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:07 am

there we go!

(haha do you realize we are having a convo under a question?!)
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Immortality?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortality??   Immortality?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:54 pm

not until you metioned it!
Back to top Go down
SurrepTRIXus
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SurrepTRIXus

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Immortality?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortality??   Immortality?? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:50 am

This is so cool! I actually decided to write a book about an immortal. I only have about three pages done so far, but I've planned out most of it already.

My the main character of my book is going to be Gilgamesh... as in the guy the Epic of Gilgamesh was based off of. He's going to be given immortality and not really know what to do with it. He doesn't know his reason for existing, and it's really sad! I'm going to follow him through a few different periods of time, and of course since he can't die he's going to play a role in some of the legends of other epics like Beowulf.

I lied. He can die in a way, but he always comes back to life. (his body has to break down and reform) To him, this non-existence is more terrifying than millenia of loneliness and solitude.

So, no. I would not want to be immortal. No matter who I would or could be immortal with, I don't think I would want it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4464489/1/<b>Fixing<_b>_<b>Dusk<_b>
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Immortality?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortality??   Immortality?? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:07 pm

OMG I will read it in a heartbeat!!!!!!!! I love you please please please!!!
Back to top Go down

Immortality?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortality??   Immortality?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:28 am

OKAY I HAVE MADE MY FINAL DECISION!!!!!!!!!

Okay I am changing the number....
i am having 6 people changed with me....

Rachel Anna Sammi Nicole Natalie AND Ladyandthevamp!!!!

Cuz i wanna hang with the hosts!!!!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Immortality?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortality??   Immortality?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:25 pm

Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want wrote:
OKAY I HAVE MADE MY FINAL DECISION!!!!!!!!!

Okay I am changing the number....
i am having 6 people changed with me....

Rachel Anna Sammi Nicole Natalie AND Ladyandthevamp!!!!

Cuz i wanna hang with the hosts!!!!

thank you bailee oh we would have SO much fun (but its never gonna happen... it doesnt hurt to believe)
Back to top Go down

Immortality?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortality??   Immortality?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:37 pm

Well I am still talking to Carlisle.... It might happen... We just have to be patient. Hes a busy doctor! Wink
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Immortality?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortality??   Immortality?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:12 pm

Well I am still talking to Carlisle.... It might happen... We just have to be patient. Hes a busy doctor! Wink

lol im sure he is
Back to top Go down

Immortality?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortality??   Immortality?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:14 pm

ladyandthevamp wrote:

lol im sure he is

I think most of the "sick" people are really just going to meet Carlisle and take pictures.
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Immortality?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortality??   Immortality?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:15 pm

ladyandthevamp wrote:

lol im sure he is

I think most of the "sick" people are really just going to meet Carlisle and take pictures.

totally. i would break every bone in my body just to be his patient! LOL lol!
Back to top Go down

Immortality?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortality??   Immortality?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:33 pm

well at least through the dazzle system....

I have met edward -eyes glaze over and faint- i have met emmett -O.O- i have met carlisle and jasper -scream into a pillow- and trust me i would die to be his patient.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Immortality?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortality??   Immortality?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Immortality??
Page 1 of 1