Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats the worst that could happen?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice_Cullens_Twin
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Alice_Cullens_Twin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Whats the worst that could happen? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the worst that could happen?   Whats the worst that could happen? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:11 pm

What would be the worst thing about being a vampire?
Back to top Go down
emmett_or_jake
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
emmett_or_jake

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst that could happen?   Whats the worst that could happen? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:29 pm

i would probably say the being a bloodthirsty newborn, but then you could kill all the people you hate! jk. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst that could happen?   Whats the worst that could happen? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:13 pm

If we're talking twilight vampires I'd say the lack of sleep would be the worste aspect.
I love to sleep even if I don't get much of it.
Back to top Go down
IckyNiki
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
IckyNiki

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst that could happen?   Whats the worst that could happen? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:11 pm

This is going to sound so depressing, but probably the fact that you can never die.
Actually, that sounds VERY depressing, but after a while, I would like to think that I would get bored with everything.
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst that could happen?   Whats the worst that could happen? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:18 pm

emmett_or_jake wrote:
i would probably say the being a bloodthirsty newborn, but then you could kill all the people you hate! jk.

Agreed. I have so many friends that I would be more than glad to spare. I dont think I would be able to handle the risk, the suspence, or even the temptation that I might as well kill myself.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst that could happen?   Whats the worst that could happen? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:50 am

Uuum, well if I was a Cullen, then repeating High School 10,000,000 times would suuuuck. Once is enough. And leaving behind my human friends and family. But I'd get over ii if I could be with Emmett Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst that could happen?   Whats the worst that could happen? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats the worst that could happen?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: