Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What if. . . . .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-27

What if. . . . . Empty
PostSubject: What if. . . . .   What if. . . . . Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:10 am

OK, so y'all know that vampires can't sleep. And I think that the reason that they can't sleep is because they are trapped in the state they are in when they are changed. So, what if someone was changed while they were in a coma and slept through the whole transformation; would they be in a "vampire coma" forever? Because if they can't change state then they would never be able to wake up. . .what do y'all think???
Back to top Go down
Tesorito718
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tesorito718

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-23

What if. . . . . Empty
PostSubject: Spoiler if u didn't read Breaking Dawn   What if. . . . . Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:36 pm

Good point but I think that it wouldn't matter because in *Spoiler* Breaking Dawn Bella was passed out almost dead when she was changed and yet she woke up.
Back to top Go down
therapycasecullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
therapycasecullen

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-08

What if. . . . . Empty
PostSubject: What if...   What if. . . . . Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:34 pm

yea also emmett was mauled by a bear so he was probably in a coma when he was changed, esme was so deep in a coma they brought her straight to the morgue. and rosalie was pretty close to.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-27

What if. . . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if. . . . .   What if. . . . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:34 am

Good points. I forgot about Esme in the morgue. I wonder if the venom would heal a person that just died like minutes before they were bitten. If the blood in their veins was still fresh, and their brain was still a little functional.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What if. . . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if. . . . .   What if. . . . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if. . . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: