Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

beauty is pain

Go down 
+2
sparklingpixie1987
emmett_or_jake
6 posters
AuthorMessage
emmett_or_jake
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
emmett_or_jake

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-13

beauty is pain Empty
PostSubject: beauty is pain   beauty is pain Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:02 pm

So would you rather have Alice do 100 makeovers on you or have emmett turn you into a vampire and wrestle you three times?
and

Would you rather be a huge clutz like Bella or cut your finger open in front of Jasper?

*props to my friend KT for helping me come up with these*
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

beauty is pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: beauty is pain   beauty is pain Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:33 pm

I would rather become a vampire and wrestle with Emmett because hey....i get to become a vampire and whoop emmetts butt.

I would rather i think....be a klutz like bella because If I cut myself In front of Jasper...he would attack and then the Cullens would have to go away...and that's no fun. Sad
Back to top Go down
therapycasecullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
therapycasecullen

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-08

beauty is pain Empty
PostSubject: beauty is pain   beauty is pain Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:45 am

become a vampire and while emmett so then edward can swoop in and save and we will live until eternity 2gether. lol. id wanna b a klutz lik bella b/c maybe edward finds it endearing...lol
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-27

beauty is pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: beauty is pain   beauty is pain Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:07 am

Well, DUH I WANT TO WRESTLE EMMETT!!!!! Easy question. If I would wrestle with Emmett I will never complain again. (Ok, that's not true, but I still REALLY want to). And I would rather get cut in front of Jasper, because the Cullen would love me more than they love Bell and they would NEVER leave me, and being a klutz would suck because I play alot of sports.
Back to top Go down
Sarahlovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Sarahlovestwilight

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-13

beauty is pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: beauty is pain   beauty is pain Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:12 am

Ima have to go with Alice because makeovers are fun and i wouldnt want to be a vamp. Id rather be cut in front of Jasper because i run track and i love it.
Back to top Go down
Alice_Cullens_Twin
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Alice_Cullens_Twin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-23

beauty is pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: beauty is pain   beauty is pain Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:36 pm

Alice I love makeovers! I would cut my self in fount of Jasper instead of being a klutz because someone would probably stop him from killing me or stop him half way threw so I would turn into a vamipre and that would be wicked awesome!
-KT or Alice
emmet_or_jake *remember* (run Alice run) lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

beauty is pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: beauty is pain   beauty is pain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

beauty is pain
Page 1 of 1