Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fangirling in ACMoore True Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AJALLIGATOR
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-01-19

fangirling in ACMoore True Story Empty
PostSubject: fangirling in ACMoore True Story   fangirling in ACMoore True Story Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:13 pm

It's true, I fangirled in the middle of the paints aisle in AC Moore today with a girl I have never before seen. I was wearing my TA Podcast shirt and she came up to me and said "Oh my Edward! I love TA Podcast!" Well, needless to say we fangirled over TA Podcast for about 20 minutes before some old lady came and broke us up. I've never seen the girl before in my life, I don't plan on seeing her ever again. She's not a member of the forum but I kinda pushed on her make a screenname and join. haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fangirling in ACMoore True Story   fangirling in ACMoore True Story Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:25 pm

That is EPIC! Darn old people. They just don't get it. It's always fun to randomly meet someone who shares a passion you have. It just makes you feel good. All fuzzy N edward (yes his name is a noun now!).
Back to top Go down
beendazzled4life
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
beendazzled4life

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: fangirling in ACMoore True Story   fangirling in ACMoore True Story Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:13 pm

that is so cool! holler!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fangirling in ACMoore True Story   fangirling in ACMoore True Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fangirling in ACMoore True Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Off Topic :: Misc. Topics-
Jump to: