Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

100% random facts-come hither and learn...something.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

100% random facts-come hither and learn...something. Empty
PostSubject: 100% random facts-come hither and learn...something.   100% random facts-come hither and learn...something. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:54 pm

No joke, this is just a place to list random facts you learn in life. By placing them here we can all bask in the trivial knowledge that keeps us all going in our individual odd lives connected by twilight...I'm done.

FACT: Fandango is a folk dance from the 1800's, not just a ticket website for movies!

FACT: In Japan you can get your hands on some lovely ox tongue flavored ice cream.

FACT: sea weed is a prime ingredient in most ice cream.

FACT: The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C. (ew)

FACT: The elephant is the only animal with 4 knees.
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: 100% random facts-come hither and learn...something.   100% random facts-come hither and learn...something. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:11 pm

Fact: The first coast to coast telephone line was established in 1914.

Fact:The hardness of ice is similar to that of concrete.

Fact: Mosquitoes have 47 teeth.

Fact: Apples are more effective at keeping people awake in the morning than caffiene.

Fact: Most lipstick is partially made of fish scales.

Fact: The human brain is 80% water( which explains why some people are crazy during Full moons...the moon is in control of water)

Fact: You're right lung takes in more air than your left one does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 100% random facts-come hither and learn...something.   100% random facts-come hither and learn...something. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:18 pm

Fact: Horses can't puke, they have no gag reflex.

Fact: The reason firehouses have circular stairways is from the days of yore when the engines were pulled by horses. The horses were stabled on the ground floor and figured out how to walk up straight staircases.

Okay, I found a terribly dirty fact but I don't think I should post it. Let's just say there are some serious health benefits to sucking lollipops.
Back to top Go down
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: 100% random facts-come hither and learn...something.   100% random facts-come hither and learn...something. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:20 pm

Fact: Flamingos are only pink because they eat shrimp. if they don't eat shrimp, they turn white.
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: 100% random facts-come hither and learn...something.   100% random facts-come hither and learn...something. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:25 pm

Fact: Dentist recommend that you keep your toothbrush at least 6 feet away from the toilet.

Fact: When you place a seashell over you ear, you are hearing the blood in your veins rushing, rather than the ocean.

Fact: 12 newborn children will be given to the wrong parents daily.

Fact: The average human accidentally eats 8 spiders in their life.

Fact: If you keep a goldfish in the dark, it will eventually turn white.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 100% random facts-come hither and learn...something.   100% random facts-come hither and learn...something. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

100% random facts-come hither and learn...something.
Page 1 of 1