Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I know Steph probably wouldn't......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VampsWolves&...Humans
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
VampsWolves&...Humans

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-01-22

I know Steph probably wouldn't...... Empty
PostSubject: I know Steph probably wouldn't......   I know Steph probably wouldn't...... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:14 pm

put this is the books but really, what happens when Bella has her period... I don't get it. That part in Breaking Dawn when she goes through her suitcase and finds the box of tampons and realizes she's pregnant so yeah. i was just wondering about that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know Steph probably wouldn't......   I know Steph probably wouldn't...... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:26 pm

Someone asked her this during some sit down interview (you can find it on the lexicon I think) and Steph said it doesn't affect vampires the same way because it's not "live blood". Like, it's not fresh blood so it wouldn't have the same temptation. Personally, I think that's an easy out. It sounds like BS to me. As a woman I've obviously had my period a few times in my life and it's pretty fresh...this conversation went down hill pretty fast. sorry.

Still, I think a chapter revolving around this subject would have been really funny at the very least.
I mean, if she can do a chapter about virginity then she can tackle the idea of having a period AND a vampire boyfriend. The idea still makes me laugh. How bad would it suck to know your boyfriend knew when you had it? Not just knew but could smell...I'm done. Poor Bella & Edward! Razz
Back to top Go down
TeamSwissCheese
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
TeamSwissCheese

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: I know Steph probably wouldn't......   I know Steph probably wouldn't...... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:41 pm

omg i've always wondered that!!!!!!! haha and yeah that is a easy out, like it doesnt make sense.
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I know Steph probably wouldn't......   I know Steph probably wouldn't...... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:59 pm

I heard Stephenie say that and I completely agree that this is an easy out.

I mean it makes a teeny tiny amount of sense, but if that was true, all of the Cullens would certainly know! How awkward would that be? I've read several fanfics like that:

HYSTERICAL!
Back to top Go down
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: I know Steph probably wouldn't......   I know Steph probably wouldn't...... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:12 pm

ugh that would be horrible!!! oh, let the awkwardness ensue! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know Steph probably wouldn't......   I know Steph probably wouldn't...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know Steph probably wouldn't......
Page 1 of 1