Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

why them?-questioon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-17

why them?-questioon Empty
PostSubject: why them?-questioon   why them?-questioon Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:45 pm

do you think its just the nature of twilight fans to either like jacob or edward? can't we like ben, mike, quil or all those people?
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: why them?-questioon   why them?-questioon Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:49 pm

I don't see why not. People might attracted to Jacob and Edward because they are the main characters. (or because they genuinely like them) I like edward don't get me wrong...but I'm a Jasper girl.
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: why them?-questioon   why them?-questioon Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:54 pm

thats what I figured out but why?
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: why them?-questioon   why them?-questioon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:17 am

maybe because Smeyer focused on those, I mean Mike is like my ex boyfriend, Eric is like any boy in my school. But the Cullens and the wolves are the reason everyone loves the books. I bet you'll never run into someone who looks like Edward in the street XD see my point ?
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482

PostSubject: Re: why them?-questioon   why them?-questioon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:46 am

This is not something that really matters! But choosing a side was just the way you voice your opinion. You can like any character you have your freedom but SMeyer just had the question Who will Bella choose? Not who the fans will choose... Smile not that i dont enjoy a choice... but honestly I have no preference on who is better... I like Edward personally but i am for anything she chose.
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: why them?-questioon   why them?-questioon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:17 pm

I don't know.

All I know is that I'm in love with Carlisle.

Mind you, I love Edward and Jacob, and I think that is natural, simply because Bella loves them, and we're seeing the story in her point of view, so she describes them more vividly and in a more sexual conotation than anyone else because that's how she feels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why them?-questioon   why them?-questioon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why them?-questioon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: