Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which book would you guys pick to appear in?

Go down 
+3
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
kellylikesvolvos
Anitamichichi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anitamichichi
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Anitamichichi

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Which book would you guys pick to appear in? Empty
PostSubject: Which book would you guys pick to appear in?   Which book would you guys pick to appear in? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Hey girls,
You can call me Ana/Anita whenever you see my username (I know it's long, lol) my question is:

If you girls could pick any book from the Twilight Series you can appear in which one would it be?
What kind of a role would you play, vampire,werewolf or a human?
If you're a vampire what kind of special power would you have?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anitamichichi
kellylikesvolvos
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Which book would you guys pick to appear in?   Which book would you guys pick to appear in? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:25 pm

I'd be in Twilight. :]
I'd be a vampire, because vampires are awesome like that.
and I'd have a mind reading power maybe?
I'm not sure..
good question. :]
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Which book would you guys pick to appear in?   Which book would you guys pick to appear in? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:30 am

I'd be in Twilight, a vampire of course ^^'
my role would be : make Edward fall in love with me .. lol maybe make sure he never sees Bella =P
My power LOL Controle people's thoughts XD that would be very helpful to accomplish my mission bahahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482
Anitamichichi
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Anitamichichi

PostSubject: Re: Which book would you guys pick to appear in?   Which book would you guys pick to appear in? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:05 am

I would want that one too...LOL
Mrs_Edward_Cullen wrote:
I'd be in Twilight, a vampire of course ^^'
my role would be : make Edward fall in love with me .. lol maybe make sure he never sees Bella =P
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Which book would you guys pick to appear in?   Which book would you guys pick to appear in? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:09 am

Hmm, tough choice. . .I would either be a vampire in BD with some awesome offensive power so that I could kill Rosalie and run awaay with Emmett; or I'd be a human in Eclipse so that I can kiss Jacob and Edward. . .meeeooow! LOL
Back to top Go down
Anitamichichi
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Anitamichichi

PostSubject: Re: Which book would you guys pick to appear in?   Which book would you guys pick to appear in? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:25 am

W-O-W....
Your BD wish is quite...interesting LOL.
Your Eclipse wish is funny.
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen wrote:
Hmm, tough choice. . .I would either be a vampire in BD with some awesome offensive power so that I could kill Rosalie and run awaay with Emmett; or I'd be a human in Eclipse so that I can kiss Jacob and Edward. . .meeeooow! LOL
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Which book would you guys pick to appear in?   Which book would you guys pick to appear in? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:19 pm

I'd be a vampire on the Cullens' side in Breaking Dawn.

I don't know what power I would have. I'd love to have something awesome like controlling water or fire or something, but I'd probably have the power to...

I don't know, crack my neck really loudly. Have you ever read Mur Lafferty's Playing for Keeps? If you haven't, go read it. I just thought of that because in her book there are lots of superheroes, but they have the most unhelpful powers!

Maybe, I would be able to be the best writer of all time!

I'd probably be able to become in invisible, or something like that because I loathe attention.
Back to top Go down
failariel94
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
failariel94

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Which book would you guys pick to appear in?   Which book would you guys pick to appear in? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:12 pm

I think I would like to be in Breaking Dawn, because I would like to be one of the vampires that comes in from around the world to help fight.
My would LOVE to have Benjamin's power, to control the elements, because that would be freaking amazing and epic!!
Back to top Go down
Anitamichichi
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Anitamichichi

PostSubject: Re: Which book would you guys pick to appear in?   Which book would you guys pick to appear in? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:52 pm

Oh me too! Realisticly speaking if I had the option of being in a Twilight movie it would have to be Breaking Dawn, and my character would be Kate because she is just so frackin' awesome. I love her power and how she's the one that helps Bella really learn how to use her super power and just her strength is enviable. LOVE HER.
failariel94 wrote:
I think I would like to be in Breaking Dawn, because I would like to be one of the vampires that comes in from around the world to help fight.
My would LOVE to have Benjamin's power, to control the elements, because that would be freaking amazing and epic!!
Back to top Go down
TeamSwissCheese
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
TeamSwissCheese

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Which book would you guys pick to appear in?   Which book would you guys pick to appear in? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:51 pm

if i could take a character's place it would be bella... obviously, like two amazing guys fighting over me!!! buttttt if i just was in one of the books as myself i would be in breaking dawn and appear as a human in the park when jacob leaves the cullen's house because he can't take it anymore and then he would see me and imprint. done and done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which book would you guys pick to appear in?   Which book would you guys pick to appear in? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which book would you guys pick to appear in?
Page 1 of 1