Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just another newbie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lyndasty
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Just another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Just another newbie   Just another newbie Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:47 am

Hi I'm Desi. I tend to lurk but I adore the TA podcast!! Smile I have them all downloaded to my iPod. Smile

Umm...what to say...well, I'm Team Cullen all the way. Smile I mean they're all so HOT! Smile Although I do have to admit that Carlisle's appearance in the movie had me bouncing something fierce. I bit back a squeal when Edward showed up. (Although the best thing I've heard an audience member say when Bella asks "Who's that?" in relation to Edward was "Cedric Diggory!")

Love Twilight...a little apprehensive about seeing New Moon on the big screen but hey more Cullens so YAY there! Smile

*goes back to lurkdom*

Desi
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Just another newbie   Just another newbie Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:02 am

Welcome to our playground Desi. So glad you came out of lurkdom for a bit. Make sure to look around and post lots. We have all kinds of fun stuff happenin. flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter

PostSubject: Re: Just another newbie   Just another newbie Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:54 am

Welcome!!!! Post so much your fingers hurt! mine already do! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sarahlovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Sarahlovestwilight

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Just another newbie   Just another newbie Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:09 pm

Hey Desi! Welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Just another newbie   Just another newbie Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:38 am

Yes! Welcome and as for the Team Cullen thing yep I totally agree with you. They are all so dreamy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another newbie   Just another newbie Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:51 am

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! team cullen meet my team anything twilight. I couldn't choose so i made my own. haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another newbie   Just another newbie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another newbie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Forum Information :: Introduce Yourself Please-
Jump to: