Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)

Go down 
+17
SpunkRansomLove
Lita
sparklingpixie1987
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Victoria+Edward=LOVE
Irish_Vampire93
DanaBug
ohmyedward
Happy Twilighter
katie cullen :]
ladyandthevamp
edward_dazzles_me
Sarahlovestwilight
IckyNiki
silverbulletsdont_scareme
lizthetwilightfrog
Jacob_imprintedonme
21 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Empty
PostSubject: Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)   Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:05 am

Hey guys!

First, I want to thank you so much for showing interest in the podcast and especially my little music section. It makes my heart swell to unbelievable heights and i'm glad that you can help create a community where people can be introduced to artists they would otherwise never hear.

The response to the section and more specifically this forum board has been overwhelming. It seems like you guys have been bursting at the seems to talk about two of my favorite things, Twilight and music.

However, as the response grows, it has been difficult to stay up to date on all the music you've recommended and i'll be honest, it scares me having to go through each and every post. Many times you guys will recommend the same song several times over or recommend a song that has already been song of the week.

So, here's my request from for you and if you have any ideas or suggestion, please feel free to respond below.

IN THE SUBJECT LINE, post the song title and artist. Posting lyrics, talking about the artist and fangirling is always welcome. If you want to recommend the same song but a post has already been made, post a reply. I will be more likely to look at posts with multiple replies. This not only helps your song suggestion to get more recognition but helps me organize the boards a little bit and keep track of songs.

If you're recommending an ENTIRE ALBUM or SINGLE ARTIST, put their name (or their name and the album's name) in the subject heading. Please DO NOT make individual posts for every song on the album. Again, we are working against the clutter.

In order for me to make sure you've read these rules clearly, please post in a response below with your current favorite song. It doesn't matter which one, its just to show me that you've read this post thoroughly. Kthx.

and please KEEP IT RESPECTFUL. Any bad mouthing on song suggestions or artists (I don't care if its a John Mayer song or Miley Cyrus, all musical tastes are welcome)

I will not delete the posts already made but this is simply a house keeping note from me. Please help me out and i'll be able to take more listener suggestions (you can probably see why i've been so hesitant lately).

THANK YOU!

Last edited by Jacob_imprintedonme on Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com
lizthetwilightfrog
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
lizthetwilightfrog

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)   Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:26 am

I promise to do what you have asked. My favorite song as of right now is Not ready to make nice By the Dixie Chicks
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beinggreenisnteasy
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)   Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:25 pm

good idea
I have read and agree to the rules.

The bestest song in my entire world is Umbrella by Rihanna.
Back to top Go down
IckyNiki
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
IckyNiki

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)   Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:35 pm

I totally agree with these rules
And my current favorite song is between "Miracle!" by Paramore and "Himerus and Eros" by The Spill Canvas. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarahlovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Sarahlovestwilight

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)   Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:55 pm

I fully concur with the above stated rules.

As of now, The Remedy by Jason Mraz, is my favorite song.
Back to top Go down
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)   Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:14 pm

i will do as asked xD

my favourite dong right now would probably be Poker Face by Lady Gaga
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)   Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:10 pm

Details in the Fabric by Jason Mraz featuring the guy with the bestest voice ever, james morrison
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)   Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:58 pm

Rules!!! Got it. I promise Nicole!!!

But its not like i post much on this subject... but all the same!
Back to top Go down
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)   Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:48 pm

good idea, because i always see like the same songs!! especially love story by taylor swift!! bahaha... i love new songs ;] so yay!
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)   Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:13 am

yes ma'am... I'm completely in love with "Blue Jeans And A Rosary" by Kid Rock right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)   Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:25 pm

Got itt!

fave song right now is Fifteen by: Taylor Swift
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
alexandr

PostSubject: I concur   Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:44 pm

I hope the song I posted hasn't been posted before. I'd feel really bad, but I'm new and just starting to get used to the forums. It's hard to pick my favorite song right now so I'll just go with the one I posted before and that is "lullaby" by Chase Coy.
Back to top Go down
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)   Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:51 pm

I promise! xD
As of right now, my fave song is, um... Rock and Roll by Eric Hutchinson or I Wan'na be Like You from the Jungle Book (cause I'm a dork!)!

Ciao bellas!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713
Irish_Vampire93
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Irish_Vampire93

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)   Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:38 pm

Gotcha!!!

My favorite song right now is

Everything by Michelle Branch
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1367224/
Victoria+Edward=LOVE
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Victoria+Edward=LOVE

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)   Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:38 pm

I solemnly swear to abide by Da' rules! My fave song is Decode by paramore cause i love the video!
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)   Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:47 pm

got it ^^

beautiful lie by 30 seconds to mars x3
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)   Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:50 pm

I have read the rules and promise to follow them.
Back to top Go down
Lita
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: my fav. song   Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:56 pm

I read the rules, and my favorite song right now is undecided.:/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)   Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:54 am

Folk has read the rules and her favorite song as of right now is Stars come out by ATB
Back to top Go down
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)   Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:09 pm

I, AnnaSpunk, promise to follow your rules! Meh fav song right now is any song from the new Fall Out Boy CD.
Back to top Go down
Anitamichichi
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Anitamichichi

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)   Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:05 pm

I agree!

This Picture- Placebo
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anitamichichi
dazzled29
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)   Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:06 pm

Right now my favorite song is Twilight by Thriving Ivory. Its got absolutely nothing to do with the Twilight Saga but its still amazing.
Back to top Go down
Hopeful Wager
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Okay, sounds good   Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:26 pm

I agree and abide.

Favorite song right now is ... whatever pops up on my ipod.
Back to top Go down
Ghost.Ess
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Ghost.Ess

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)   Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:04 pm

I came, I read, I promise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)   Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
Page 1 of 1