Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned.

Go down 
+3
nomadgirl
TeamSwissCheese
DanaBug
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned. Empty
PostSubject: Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned.   Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:54 pm

http://www.hisgoldeneyes.com/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1231789866&ucat=&archive=&start_from=&

Yup. It's true, it's true. Vanessa auditioned for New Moon. My world is ending. How is this happening?? She had BETTER not get a part. shudder.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713
TeamSwissCheese
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
TeamSwissCheese

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned.   Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:34 pm

omgggg. goshhh she really better not get the part. i cant blame her for auditioning cuz like obviously people would want to be a part of twilight cuz its big now but SUMMIT PLEASE DONT CAST HER!!!!
Back to top Go down
nomadgirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
nomadgirl

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned.   Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:38 pm

BOYCOTT!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightnomads.com
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned.   Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:56 pm

Ugh *gags* silent pale

Summit Just say NO to Disney stars!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned.   Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:59 pm

NO. If Vanessa Hudgens OR Brenda Song get the part i'm gonna be sooooo annoyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned.   Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:43 pm

Got dammit! I can't imagine anyone would be stupid enough to cast her. It will make the opening night so terrible because tweens will be all over the place! I was lucky enough to see twilight with people around my age.

Besides, this is supposed to be Taylor's movie! *hiss*

However, should the unthinkable happen and she somehow does get the part, you can bet there will be booing and hysterical laughter. I mean, there's no way to take her seriously. I'll be laughing so hard when she tried to stare down the cullens! It sooooooooo won't work!
She wouldn't mesh well with the cast either. I'm pretty sure, she would end up as the odd man out when it comes to "group" stuff. All I could see her doing is trying to hit on the rest of the guys in the cast. Bleh XP
I doubt she's as alternative as the rest of the cast too.
I can see it now "who's van morrison? Is he another actor?" XD

Edit: MY 100TH POST! WOOOOO =^^=
Back to top Go down
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned.   Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:55 pm

according to hisgoldeneyes.com:

Apparently Vanessa Hudgens did not audition, and it is just a rumor, according to her rep.

Vanessa Hudgens has NOT auditioned for New Moon, her rep tells JustJaredJr.com.

The 20-year-old singer/actress reportedly auditioned for the Twilight sequel for the role of werewolf Leah Clearwater.

“I don’t know anything about the audition,” Vanessa’s rep tells JJJ. “As far as I know, it’s just a rumor.”

Seems that Ashley Greene’s comment about Vanessa was taken way out of context because SpoilerTV is reporting that the character of Leah isn’t even being cast for!

YAY!! Thank God lol
Back to top Go down
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned.   Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:17 pm

edward_dazzles_me wrote:
according to hisgoldeneyes.com:

Apparently Vanessa Hudgens did not audition, and it is just a rumor, according to her rep.

Vanessa Hudgens has NOT auditioned for New Moon, her rep tells JustJaredJr.com.

The 20-year-old singer/actress reportedly auditioned for the Twilight sequel for the role of werewolf Leah Clearwater.

“I don’t know anything about the audition,” Vanessa’s rep tells JJJ. “As far as I know, it’s just a rumor.”

Seems that Ashley Greene’s comment about Vanessa was taken way out of context because SpoilerTV is reporting that the character of Leah isn’t even being cast for!

YAY!! Thank God lol

*as the Twilight nation breathes a collective sigh of relief*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned.   Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:19 pm

sigh of relief about the comments being a rumor. but if all goes wrong we could...

nomadgirl wrote:
BOYCOTT!!!!!!!!!!

lol i can stay away from new moon... maybe... but i might break that... rob and taytay arent the type you can resist very long....

But yes there will be an uproar in twilight nation if and when a true and honest to goodness statement comes out of a disney actor trying out.

but i just wonder... if they werent from disney would you feel differently?
Back to top Go down
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned.   Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:50 pm

Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want wrote:
sigh of relief about the comments being a rumor. but if all goes wrong we could...

nomadgirl wrote:
BOYCOTT!!!!!!!!!!

lol i can stay away from new moon... maybe... but i might break that... rob and taytay arent the type you can resist very long....

But yes there will be an uproar in twilight nation if and when a true and honest to goodness statement comes out of a disney actor trying out.

but i just wonder... if they werent from disney would you feel differently?

No. Not if I had seen them in something else and they acted the way they acted. It's not that I hate all Disney stars, it's just that most Disney stars are not really good actors.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned.   Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:35 am

is there anything we can do !! tha same thing we did to copon Twisted Evil poor guy !
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned.   Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:07 am

*glares at Summit*

Not. Even. Funny.
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned.   Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vanessa. Hudgens. Auditioned.
Page 1 of 1